Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest amy2282

Your fav drama and series

82 posts in this topic

My favourite drama and series would be definitely Meteor Garden, Full House, Fated Love and Good old Days! whats your?

Please explain why they are your favourites?

Edited by R.E.D
spam

My favorite series would be Triumph in the Skies, the cast was great and the setting in which the series took place fits in as well. As for favorite drama it would be Fated to love you and it started with a kiss.

my fav is definitely beyond the realms of conscience. i have watched it more than once! looking to find a similar drama

the latest drama! Laughing Sir is a very addictive series.. cant wait for ending~

The new one that I love is the other truth. All time favorite is Moonlight Resonance

idk bout favorite but has anyone think that be home for dinner has no substance to it really and just lagging?

My favourite drama and series would be definitely Full House.

my favorites are triumph in the skies and golden faith

war of the inlaws, is my favorite! i love bosco and myolie

My favorite drama is all where Charmaine Sheh is in it, especially the last one, Can't buy me Love. She improved a lot in acting and it's a story very touching/emotional. I really recommend this one to whoever who haven't seen it.

You kidding me right?

Heck one of the worse series I've seen. The only series that I think Charmaine Sheh performed that best in is country spirit.

Beyond the Realm of Conscience is also another trashy series in the recent years. I believe that TVB is going downhill as their scriptwriter and producer retired or leaving and that contribute to the reason why TVB are not producing as many good series as before.

Many great series that I believed are still touching audiences' heart are:

Where the Legend begins

Good Old Days

Fated Love

War and Beauty

Condor heroes...etc

there are so many good drama... Lives of Omission -laughing gor really good.

TVB:

Moonlight resonance

The Heaven Sword and the Dragon saber 2000

Wong Fei Hung - Master of Kung Fu

Korean:

You're beautiful

Dream High

Full House

Boys over flowers

I like the Athena, it is a good series, but yesterday I talked to a guy who told me to watch it this is good. and he said so so, I ask why, he said because the actress is not attractive. but i think beside that it is a good series. we watch in a different way. ha ha

Definitely Sky and Ground.. so meaningful and unlike the other series... hope tvb makes more like this one

my fav drama is " to catch th uncatchable". it's one of the best dramas , funny/investigation. love that...

My favorite drama is Moon light, Can't buy me love, You're hired, fate to love you, full house...etc. For English series, I love the Charmed one, Smallville, Vampire Diary

war & beauty, step into the past are my two most favourite of all-time

there's also detective investigation files series, rosy business and a lot more

So far I am underwhelmed. Nothing jumps out as the classic series. Nothing jumps out as a clear favourite. The only one I've thoroughly enjoyed so far this year is Greatness of a Hero, which was actually filmed and released overseas a few years ago.

Although to be fair, TVB usually releases the best dramas later in the year to set up the awards race.

I'm liking Tiger Cubs so far (2 eps) and looking forward to some ones that are going to be released soon, like 3 Kingdoms RPG and King Maker.

What's your favourite 2012 drama so far and what do you look forward to most?

Please search the forums before creating a new thread

Edited by darealtidus

I just started watching Tiger Cubs and this looks a bit different. I like it so far.

i think the heart of greed is one of the best drama from TVB

EU is the best..laughing gor!!! but i also like moonlight and back to three kingdom RPG as well lol

My favourite series are Triumph in the sky and War and Beauty, they both have sequel now, and I am waiting for the sequels to be aired. The cast of both series are great, and the story line is brilliant.