Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest amy2282

Your fav drama and series

82 posts in this topic

My favourite drama and series would be definitely Meteor Garden, Full House, Fated Love and Good old Days! whats your?

Please explain why they are your favourites?

Edited by R.E.D
spam

There are so many! My favorites of all time are: Mysteries of Love, triumph in the skies, moonlight resonance, and catch me if you can

i have so much which i can't name them all........ but recently, i rewatch I DO and that is one of my favorite =)

my favourite would beyond the reams of conscience or sumthing like that and mysteries of love

Certainly beyond the reams of conscience is the best, costume is amazing and story line is awesome

My favorite would be emergency unit. i started watching tvb dramas because of the academy, on the first beat, and emergency unit.

mine are cant buy me love, gun metal grey tho they do have some flaws...and alot of dramas from 90's

too many to list for fav drama. i like those investigation drama like forensic heroes. heard somebody say got ep 3, dunno whether is true or not.

my favorites are all the jin yong series, but deer of mount duke by tony leung probably the best of the best :)

My favorite drama is all where Charmaine Sheh is in it, especially the last one, Can't buy me Love. She improved a lot in acting and it's a story very touching/emotional. I really recommend this one to whoever who haven't seen it.

My Favorite Drama will be D.I.E.... Funny and dramatic.. Super like their story plot... Hope there will be new series coming

I think one of my all time favorite series is Triumph in the Skies (2003).

I think it was well-cast and everyone had performed exceptionally well.

there are so much TVB series but i think one of the most memorable and funniest will WAR OF GENDERS ^^

it is funny to watch the cat fight between dodo and dayo

My favorite drama and series is ... a lot. But my most favorite is the Unyielding Master Lim ... everything in the series is well-performed and the themes are very touching.

My new favourite drama is Only you. It's such a new topic that TVB haven't done before. They have different stories every few episodes which makes it less boring. Not only one story for all 30 episodes. Worth to watch!!

my fav drama would be twins of brothers. Yong Yi is so beautiful in there. Like her so much

My fav one is moonlight resonance!! Its so good!!!

i would have to say triumph in the skies

very fresh series no matter how many times i watch it

very good theme, song, cast, setting, music and storyline

mostly are TVB's like moonlight resonance, germ of life, shades of truth, the king of yesterday and tomorrow and many many.....

I really think EU is a very good series, Why can TVB make more this kinda series in 2011, Just have more people and Funny story, PLS TVB

my fav series would have to be the academy. Ron was awesome in that series.