Dream-High01.jpeg

Title: 드림하이 / Dream High

Genre: School, romance

Episodes: 16

Broadcast network: KBS2

Broadcast period: 2011-Jan-03 to 2011-Feb-22

Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

Synopsis

Six students at Girin Art High School work to achieve their dreams of becoming stars.

Cast

Kim Soo Hyun as Song Sam Dong

Taecyeon as Jin Gook

Suzy (수지) as Go Hye Mi

Ham Eun Jung as Yoon Baek Hee

Wooyoung as Kevin

IU (아이유)

JOO (주)

Uhm Ki Joon

Lee Yoon Ji

Bae Yong Joon (cameo ep 1-4)

Park Jin Young (박진영)

Han Ji Hoo

Yoon Young Ah

Lee Byung Joon

Jun Ah Min (전아민)

Kim Hyun Joong (cameo)

Jo Sumi (cameo, ep 1)

Production Credits

Production Companies: KeyEast, JYPE, and CJ Media

Producer: Bae Yong Joon, Park Jin Young

Screenwriter: Park Hye Ryun (박혜련)

Director: Lee Eung Bok

Credits to KoreanDrama :)

I,m so happy that 2PM's Taecyeon will start at this drama...Hope he acting will get better...The story line is quiet interesting...

I can't wait to see this series. Have been seeing so many trailers for this. Simply can. not. wait. lol

Especially looking forward to see how IU's performance is. I heard they rewrote the script so that she would have a bigger role in the series. (might just be a rumour though)

Less than a week more to go. Can't wait!

^_^

I can't wait to see Suzy's acting debut! She worked so hard for it! IU too!

can;t wait for this its soo going to fun love suzy an tec

i am really excited about this one!! so many korean idols and i anticipate taec's acting!

I cant wait for this. Have been seeing so many trailers for this.

I'm really excited about this drama :D I can't wait to watch it

i really like suzy's character. you can really see how her character changes =). great storyline so far.

i'm liking this drama atm (:

it's getting more and more intriguing by the episode.

can't wait till next episode !~

I loveeee Dream High! It's been so interesting so far. And their singing is so good. Wooyoung !! ♥

im liking this drama, love the singing and the idols acting

the idols are a lot better at act than i expected

I really like this drama!! :D

Sadly, I am still waiting for the english subs ):

This series is really one of the best for this year. It has great singing and dancing and the storyline too is interesting. I would recommend it to everyone, young or old.

Ohhh I love this drama..this is one of the best they ever created..I like shows about music singing dancing...Sam soon is soooooo cute..I just love da way he looks at hye mi lol

a lot people complain about suzy acting but for me her act is okey and kind cute act i love see her when singing in soni song with jyp is kind funny and her act when dance and hurt leg taechyon and say sorry quit interisting

This drama is pretty interesting and since there is just so many eye candies it makes me even more excited to watch it every week! I am just curious how this drama will turn out. To me this drama sort of echo God of Study, such as the way how there is no set 1 main character and how you just know that some of them would probably make it to a big star but perhaps a few wouldnt due to other reasons.

This show really surprised me! I was expecting a total train wreck, but it really proved me wrong! The leads are completely endearing and I'm always in constant denial about which pairing to root for--although Jin Gook is disappointing me as of ep 7.

ts already ep 6 but anyone else catching up with this series? what are your thoughts on the acting and the drama overall.

I think its a good fit having idols star in a drama about singing and the entertainment industry. However the acting isn't up to par but then they are amateurs so i guess its all good. Eun jung's character seems to be hated and the evil on but her acting is pretty good. I.U is just cute, since everyone already knows how pretty and cute she is. her character is pretty funny. Suzy is doing a good job for her first time but acting wise can be better and her character is interesting. Taec should be the foreigner since he really is one but its funny seeing wooyoung being the foreigner and speaking English. Kim soo hyun does look like rain and his character is interesting as well. this is pretty much a JYPE show and even having JYP himself in the drama. I really want to see the result of the chosen 3 characters

I'm really enjoying this series. I really want Hye Mi and Jin Guk to end up together!