Title: 마이 프린세스 / My Princess

Chinese Title : 我的公主

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 16

Broadcast network: MBC

Broadcast period: 2011-Jan-05 to 2011-Feb-24

Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Synopsis

An ordinary college student, Lee Seol, finds out she’s a princess. The grandson of Daehan Group, Park Hae Young, is put in charge of educating Seol on proper etiquette.

Cast

Song Seung Hun as Park Hae Young

Kim Tae Hee as Lee Seol

Park Ye Jin as Oh Yoon Joo

Ryu Soo Young as Nam Jung Woo

Lee Soon Jae as President Park

Maeng Sang Hoon

Im Ye Jin

Production Credits

Director: Kwon Suk Jang

Screenwriter: Kim Eun Sook, Jang Young Shil (장영실)

Spoiler:
My-Princess4.jpg

My-Princess2.jpg

My-Princess6.jpg

My-Princess7.jpg

Credits to KoreanDrama :)

like this alot, like the actor the story just the best one I have seen for korean drama

a very humourous series. its very interesting and funny. the female character is so different from how she acted in IRIS. but still love this series! She is so cute and funny and pretty! enjoy watching it!

This series is the besttt...it's soo addicting, I can't wait 'til the next episode! every time a new ep comes my eyes are glued to the screen o_o ... and they make such a cute couple <3 they should collaborate more often !!

awesome drama! reminds me of goong and i luv song seung hun and kim tae hee as a couple ^^

this drama is soo cutee!! seein kikwang in it is a plus ahahhah :)

I love the series! What do you think the intention of the sister showing the evil lady the queen's pouch thing?

Kim is a bit old for the role. however, she is still beauty as always.

the drama is pretty good. SSH is definitely good looking - his eye lashes can die for.

Looked forward to this series so much but after episode 10 am a bit disappointed. Rather flat and if not for SSH would abandon this series. His role does not do him justice.

SSH is so hot in this show! Love him in suits! It has been a while since he last acted.

go go KTH :)

altho the ratio is so-so but it's good to see her back in such of perfect role for her

this series just keeps getting better and better with each episode that comes out!

Hope the coming episodes will be better....sorta disappointing with the latest episodes. Storyline is so so only but actors are still great.

This show is pretty good so far. I like the romance between the Lee Seol and Park Hae Young. They are so funny together sometimes. There's trouble coming down the road though with the younger sister who's stirring up trouble. I don't quite like her...

oh, i so love this show right now, especially in the beginning, it was so funny!! it's started to slow down a bit now, but has a little mystery to it. i keep wondering if Hae Young's father will come back to explain why he left and if he really did kill the Princess' father..

im currently watching the 12th episode and its still so good. Can't wait for the 13th one to come out!

i really looooove this show its so awesome. I totally recommend this. <3

I really love the pairing of the 2 main actor & actress in here. It's a good drama, y'all should see it!

loving this show, good to see KTH in yet a different kinda role, think it suits her! does anyone know whether the finale's airing this week, or next week on it's usual time slot?

this reminds me so much of goong s where someone finds out there are a prince. i am sure the storyline is different.. but sounds like they are recycling things.

really looking forward to the following episodes of My Princess, It's so funny and lee seol and park hae young are so cute together ^^