Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest bbbear8

Fala Chan become a singer?

180 posts in this topic

Is Fala Chan gonna be a singer? I read an article that she will have her own album releasing soon. Are you serious? She can't even speak Cantonese right...how can she sing?

Fala Chen is beautiful, I love all her movies, she is so cute in all her movies, it is so wonderful to hear she can have her new album. She is great, love her so much!!! Keep it going Fala...

Fala Chan can be a sexy hot singer if she wears sexy and learn some sexy moves her voice is ok

I think she'd have a nice voice if she were to pursue singing as a career. But I still like her better in dramas!

i reckon she can sing for an album but as for live singing i doubt so.....not many can sing though

cantonese actors/actresses are pushing themselves too much, i don't think many can do both act and sing. not sure about Fala Chan......

I personally see her as an actress rather than a singer. I think she got the looks but not the voice. I don't mean that in an offensive matter but just my opinion.

I think she's okay but her acting is way better. I wouldn't go out and buy her CD. I think actors & actress should stick to what they are good at unless they have a really good singing voice.

she's got talent, what happened to her, left tvb and havent' seen her much

really, just give her a try, you never know until you really hears it, we soon find out

She sounded like she would have a very nice voice for singing thought i don't know if she will have the technique to sing.

I like her a lot, she is so cute and good looking, she is pretty and miss hong kong

I think she was just starting to get good in acting, i mean she wasted the first few years learning to act and speak cantonese. She started singing, but i dont think she was good at all, so now she's kinda just modeling or something.