Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest bbbear8

Fala Chan become a singer?

180 posts in this topic

Is Fala Chan gonna be a singer? I read an article that she will have her own album releasing soon. Are you serious? She can't even speak Cantonese right...how can she sing?

no, she cant sing, she should just stick to acting, which greatly improved. cant believe she was miss new york before

She was Miss Chinese New York. Sorry, but maybe this is a little different. Fala Chen took part in differents competitions. But always against other Chinese girls.

She is relatively new in the acting scene - trying to venture into singing industry will not help ! Afterall after hearing the theme song "Links to Temptation" confirms she can forget about becoming a wellknown singer!

I do not understand why TVB or whatever record company would sponsor all the wrong actors or actresses to sing or release records. Fala is not even a good actress, so I can't imagine her singing! I would just save my money and have a great meal instead!

not bad... can listen to it..... good actors sure can sing well too

I think should give her a chance to proof on her next talent. No one can predict in future might be a top singer. For instance Leon Lai was not a good singer but end up became one the heaven king. !!! Anyone agree with me!!

I agree!!!!!!I don't think she can sing!!!!!!she should more focus on her acting, her acting needs to improve anyway!!!!!!!

sorry I don't really think she can sing. she should be more focus on acting more. singing it is not her cup of tea!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts merged. Please use edit if you have additional things to say.

she's hot, cute and pretty. like her acting, but didn't expect her to sing well

tvb always asks actor/actress to sing. Sigh! Luckily they now start to let "chiu cup guk sing" sing.

i think Fala Chen should stick to acting, her voice does not seem to do the job as compared to her acting skills

Chan Fa La does have a very beautiful voice, but however, when she speaks she does not have slight accent

think should give her a chance to proof on her next talent. No one can predict in future might be a top singer. For instance Leon Lai was not a good singer but end up became one the heaven king. !!! Anyone agree with me!!

Fala chan should not realeased albums... she should continue what she is doing

she is pretty... i guess she will cope well in singing... like her....

haha.. agreed! don't think she should be a singer. she's prefectly fine as an actress or model.. looks good! and its enough! lol

I dont know if singer works well for her...she should stick with acting :)

I think Fala Chen would make a pretty good singer. Her voice sounded pretty good in the theme song for the "Stew of Life" series.

she is a very good in acting but singing i do not think she is as good as her acting

yup, i've heard of that news too saying she'll be releasing her own album soon...can't wait! =))

she's a better singer than many other TVB actresses.

her voice is not bad. it could be a trial of her life.

I have hear her singing before, she has a good voice, just can't wait for her to produce her own album, just love her!!