Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest bbbear8

Fala Chan become a singer?

180 posts in this topic

Is Fala Chan gonna be a singer? I read an article that she will have her own album releasing soon. Are you serious? She can't even speak Cantonese right...how can she sing?

fala she has a nice voice ^_^

better than linda, lol in my opinion

no offense to all linda fans

i love the themesong she sang

i dont know but she should try become a siinger loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

really? it's not really surprising news since many singers also have record deals these days haha

I have heard her singing the "ice cream" song (Heart of Greed) on JSG and her performance was quite okay. So i think she should give it a try

wow... somethig very different. i still prefer her being an actress... suits her more i think?

I think she is a better actor than singer. She should be more in the acting area than producing singles. As many actors know not all are sucessful

Noting new a lot of actor is becoming a singer Fala has a nice voice but she might be a better actor though

um, no...I think her focus should still be on acting, since her accent is still strong for Cantonese...

She's awsome. She can sing and act. I really like all her character role in drama, i rather have her stay in doing drama or movies.

Yes she's going to be a singer.

i don't know how well she's going to do though because she doens't sound like she could sing...

Fala should give it a try ! (: I heard her sing in the TVB anniversary before and her voice is really sweet! She can give it a try but i doubt she would even make it into the music industry

sorry to all Fala fans but thats just my opinion

o m g another actress/actor become singer? i have to say they are better in acting then singing. i don't know if fala can sing or not but i rather watch her in movies/series.

I don't think Fala Chen has the ability to sing at all. I prefer to see her more in TVB series than listening to her singing.

Edited by kenixkwok

Being pretty doesn't really make one a good singer. Now it seems that most of the actors or actresses or can be said everybody is a singer, which will do no good to the showbiz (entertainment). As far as I know, those who are qualified to be a singer to name a few: Jacky Cheung, Hacken Lee, William So, to name a few.

As for Fala Chen, Linda Chung, and Twins, they should go back and learn before they wanna be a singer.

should be linda chung standard... just hope she does better than bosco...

no, she cant sing, she should just stick to acting, which greatly improved. cant believe she was miss new york before

I don't think she should be a singer either.. look out how well it turned out for kate, bosco, myolie, and linda .. no offense to all the fans but they all just need to stick to acting..the only successful one is Ray.

linda chun is good, I really like all her character role in drama

good actor for sure but now sure about singing ....

She should just keep to acting, she has no singing talent as all.....