Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest maggeeee

"will you merry me?" in Beauty knows no pain

52 posts in this topic

Have any of you noticed that they mis-spelt marry in this series?

16072524.th.jpg

I am certain that at least Maggie would've noticed his since she was educated in the UK. But I don't understand how they've made this mistake in the first place and decided to leave it. That is a disgrace. What if children mis-spell this very simple word?

A mistake like that is disgusting. Funny that im not the only one who noticed. Tvb should put some MINIMUM research when producing their dramas.. Or at least, get their english speaking actors to verify the spelling?!

I am not surprised that TVB makes such mistake, in fact there are many occasions artists speak English with grammar mistake. Even artist who is supposed to have been educated abroad make English mstake, I once heard Raymond Lam asking a taxi driver "bring me to the airport" in a TV series.

recent tvb productions are getting more and more sloppy. they really need to carefully check.

Yeah I also laughed and noticed this in the series. I was thinking are they so cheap that they had to re-use a Merry Christmas sign?

this seems to be a very common mistake for tvb? i have seen it before

I am certain that at least Maggie would've noticed his since she was educated in the UK. But I don't understand how they've made this mistake in the first place and decided to leave it. That is a disgrace. What if children mis-spell this very simple word?

Haha, maybe it was near christmas when they did this

oh. i thought it was intentionally spell that way to imply marrying me will bring you a happy merry life.

"Did you guys noticed that in one scene they were passing "coffee" around but in the coffee jug it was just plain water!!!!!How dumb can you get?" This shows the production staff are not professional enough. TV is a team work. Every team member need to show their effort not only the actors. This also include the script writer, production staff etc.

haha good notice! I didn't even notice it at all..