4. "Don't Know Nothing"

5. "Never Gonna Leave This Bed"

6. "I Can't Lie"

7. "Hands All Over"

8. "How"

9. "Get Back in My Life"

10. "Just a Feeling"

11. "Runaway"

12. "Out of Goodbyes" (featuring Lady Antebellum)

Hands All Over is the upcoming third studio album by American band Maroon 5. The album is set to be released by A&M/Octone on September 21, 2010. Lead single, "Misery" is the only one to have been released from the album so far, released on June 22, 2010. Maroon 5 began writing the songs that appear on Hands All Over after winding down from a world tour in support of their 2007 studio release It Won't Be Soon Before Long. In a press release on their official website, the album is described as "a killer hybrid of rock, pop, funk and R&B."

Rolling Stone has said that the resulting disc is the band's brightest-sounding and poppiest yet and that it delivers a mix of catchy hooks and punchy rhythms. Lead singer Adam Levine has also said about the album: "Our first record was a reflection of my love for Stevie Wonder. With the second I kept going back and forth between Prince and The Police. But there was no one on my mind for this album. It's just great pop."

Source: Wikipedia

---

Will update the post with my opinion after it comes out :).

Edit: after hearing the album I only found a few songs that are worth listening to over and over again. All in all I do feel that this album fell short of my expectations. The band claim that this was the first time that they truly sounded like themselves. I suppose I liked it better when they weren't themselves.

Edited by eastwind87

so aside from the creepy album cover, this is actually a very good album, imo. i like tracks 1 and 10. i guess the bonus tracks aren't here but i LOVE his rendition of "if i ain't got you"

So i've been listening to some maroon 5 lately and i think this album is pretty good. I defintely like the cover art hahaha.

I loveee Maroon 5, aside from this album, they have a bunch of other albums and songs worth listening to too so check them outt

Maroon 5's albums never fail to disappoint. Loving the new album and songs!

I like Maroon 5'albums. Mostly quality stuff and with a somewhat unique sound. There are not many talented bands like them these days.