Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kakaakajes

Pillow Case of Mystery I VS II

380 posts in this topic

hey do u guys think pillow case 1 is better or 2??

i would think pillow case 2 is more funny...especially the pillow god...hahahahha

i actually like both...but the 2nd one is funnier...hope they have a 3rd...

1 and 2 is good imho. love the actors that are in it. big fan of bobby

i wonder if ying jun is gonna make sequel and leila as the pillow god haha i liked the 2nd one better i think..and the end was twisty

very funny drama with unpredicted plots...it is definitely your choice of drama for relaxing weekend and vacation.

i think pillow case 2 is more funnier than pillow case 1. i like bobby and jessica, they both act really good in both series.

I cannot remember much of pillow case 1 but I find pillow case 2 quite entertaining. A good change after the Love of Mystery which was abit disappointing. Both Bobby and Jessica make a good match in this movie and I like the additional character Ying Jun in the sequel. And the change of the pillow god with semi powers ;p

I prefer pillow case 2 cos Bobby isnny too funny and the pillow god is super funny too!

Don't remember much about pillow 1, but didn't like the ending of pillow 2 as tong ling died…should have edited it so that she is saved….

so far it's been pretty good. i do like pillowcase 1 a bit more, but still very fun o watch

i really think the first one is way better... they were actually solving lots of crimes. and the second one was all about drama.. they didn't really solve lots of cases. So I have to say i like the first one better.

as i have not seen the first series i cannot compare, but series two is great so i think series one can,t be bad either.

I personatly prefer the pillow II and the first one because the clues given by the pillow god are indirect so we can guess too.

I think both are good; i just wish they will do the third one.

hehe, i watched apcom1 before watching apcom2 so it's still fresh in my head. apcom1 was a fun series to watch though at times i got a little annoyed with tavia's character when she cried. anyway, apcom2 in my mind was definitely lighter and comedic than the first one. bobby and jessica's pairing was great and fun to watch. Most of the hints given in apcom2 were much harder to get (or maybe it's due to my lack of chinese knowledge), lol

i prefer pillow1.

pillow2 not much "suspense" in the way. Feel bored.

But i enjoy the company of that "1/2 Pillow God"

wow...it seemed that lot of u ppl out there had alrdy started watching no.2....i hope it is as funny as what u ppl posted...can't wait to watch it....

i like the second season better than the first, its probably been a few years since the first season came out , so i cant really remember much. But both the pillow gods were reallly funny :)

I like more the first one arh. You are right, the second one is funny! But, i think it's going little bit too far!

I don't remember part 1. Part 2 was very funny...and a good ending :)

I would say the pillow Case of Mystery II is better than Pillow Case of Mystery I, I think its funnier than the first but. But I might consider in rewatching the first one