Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kakaakajes

Pillow Case of Mystery I VS II

380 posts in this topic

hey do u guys think pillow case 1 is better or 2??

i would think pillow case 2 is more funny...especially the pillow god...hahahahha

The one is better than two. Jessica acting is getting bad...

i think 2 is more funny, but the cases seem to be worse than 1

I like this Pillow Case better then the first, because the camera is better, the story is a bit better and leilia tong is in this one which shes cute.

I think I like Part 1 better as the cases are better. However, I do have to admit that Part 2 is funnier and more entertaining.

I like both of them. They are all funny. but the stoyline of the one is better . For myself, Bobby is a good actor for ever ,

i think 2 is funnier.. but some parts were very predictable... i'm on 17, hopefully the ending is a happy ending especially for so ying chung and mei yan.

i like the 2nd series because bobby is funnier and the pillow god is funnier

i dont really remember 1 for some reason. 2 is quite funny

the first few episodes were very boring, I didn't really enjoy it compared to the first series, then after watching a few more, it's not too bad to past times. Now it's finishing, I can't wait for the next series to replace this, Raymond AND Bosco =D

hmm..still considering whether to watch it or not, coz i prefer good story line than comedy...but seems like its just about humour..

The gap between when the two were played are too big, i only remember parts and parts of what happen on the first one, might need to reqatch the first one to see which one

I actually can't remember much of Pillowcase 1, but i remember enjoying is as much as the sequel :) Johnson Lee is so cute as the Pillow Spirit XD

1zd5esw.jpg

APCM1 had more cases if I've remembered right? But APCM2 was funny and had a twist to the end with Leila Tong as the next pillowcase's god.

i liked pillow 2 more cause of the semi god...he's really funny

I just finished watching pillow 2, the ending was a bit too exaggerated. However, this drama is very good.

IT was good til the end. I didn't care for it that much. I remember the first one having a decent ending but it's been awhile so I'm not sure :)

I think both PCM was good. Wasnt Jessica in the first series too? I forgot

it was awesome! both of them!!!! i cant wait until the third one!~~~~~

Both series are good, can't really compare with different actors except for Bobby. But definately, the 2nd sequel is funnier

I actually prefer 1. It's more interesting and a lot funnier! I think the second one is dragging a bit and the cases aren't that interesting. I miss Benny!!!!!!! and the theme song for the second one kinda bugs me too!

Frankly.. I would said i love both of this series very much.. But if were to make comparison.. I will go for the 2nd one as it was more funny.. :D