Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Kellylover

Mysteries of Love (very disappointed)

257 posts in this topic

Let me justify myself that I really like both Raymond and Tavia, matter in fact, I am one of their biggest fan. I'm also Bernice and Kenneth's fan. So isnt this the best drama for me or what? I was so looking forward and have high hope for it. Sadly, this series really give me a hard time to goes on and finish it. The story line is boring with no constructive idea. :05:

* Raymond's character to me, is a big illusion. Kingsley is just plain boring.

*Tavia's character is a bit exaggerated.

*Bernice's character is also very exaggerated. So is she suppose to be a faithful-die-hard for love or something? Sheesh!

*Kenneth character is ridiculous! Is he suppose to be the super-cheater-smart-cop-faithful lover? I'm confused!

- Fungyi relationship in this series is too simple. Since they got together til they broke up. There is no breakthrough in this relationship. They act like they are friend more then they are a couple. Remember when you watch any series or movies, when the two main character got together, you would have this goo goo feeling and tell yourself , " aww that's so cute or romantic"? Come on! TVB series these days is nothing but trash with very few exceptions.

-Kenneth and Bernice's relationship got my head spinning round and round cause I have no clue what is the message in their relationship. It's all over the place.

Maybe they film it too fast so they can promote Raymond for TV king this year.... I'm not sure if this series can get raymond the award or not but I'm pretty sure it wont win best series..I guess that's why they will air Grow Through Life that suppose to air like last year.

Edited by Kellylover

well...this drama is okay i guess. It has mystery in it and that what makes it interesting, but the last episode where he confess to her was so stupid. Should of made a better ending...

I hadn't watch it yet. My mom seems to be really excited about it coming out. Lately the shows aren't as good compared as it was before.

i thought this was overrated..what happened raymond lam?is tvb out of good stories?!

the storyline wasn`t that interesting. honestly, i think people watched it because of raymond ...

Yes, this is indeed disappointed. The plot is also very predictable.

agree. raymond is misused here, there is no substance in this character. the lab is not typical of a physics lab.

i really like this drama, it is really good eventhough raymond lam doenst know how to act =p

nuh this show wasn't a dissapointment it was really good i liked i dont kno what u were watching but it was not disappointment

Agreed, a little disappointed in this series. The casts are strong, but their roles are a little lame.

I agree that Raymond is too plain in this series but I don't agree about the over all story I actally like it

yeap.. it is.. a very dissapointed drama.. especially with raymond lam

yeah i think that bernice played such a small roll in this drama..i would like to see more of her inside..

all i can say that this series is okay. but expecting more from it

the storyline seem to give toooo much superiority on raymond's character... he's just a physics guy, he knows EVERYTHING thats not related to physics, like the psychological-memory case, etc....

also, the relationship between kenneth ma and bernice is TOOOOOO annoying... like back and forth... -_-

I didn't think the series was bad, maybe just a bit unrealistic about the character but overall...it was intereting and kinda cute. Love Raymond and Tavia

i dont think the series was bad. I did not really like Raymond's character though. He didn't seem sad after he broke up with Tavia. I feel like he didn't deserve her.

I most definitely agree with you. Either his acting skill is not "up to par" to be able to show is sorrow after losing Tavia or the storyboard didn't say he should feel that way. Anyhow, I just think the ending is too "dramatized", or not realistic, so to speak.

the storyline was so slow paced, and so predictable. The cases were kind of silly as well.

i watched the first episode too. it was mediocre, but i'll continue watching in hopes of something good

what i really liked were the songs for this drama! anyone know what the songs are?

yes i very like this movie n fans raymond lam i can't wait to watch faster the dvd

Huge fan of Raymond but have to agree that the case and the storyline is lacking... I guess it didn't really live up to the high expectation but overall, it is a okay series. Typical of TVB.