Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Kellylover

Mysteries of Love (very disappointed)

257 posts in this topic

Let me justify myself that I really like both Raymond and Tavia, matter in fact, I am one of their biggest fan. I'm also Bernice and Kenneth's fan. So isnt this the best drama for me or what? I was so looking forward and have high hope for it. Sadly, this series really give me a hard time to goes on and finish it. The story line is boring with no constructive idea. :05:

* Raymond's character to me, is a big illusion. Kingsley is just plain boring.

*Tavia's character is a bit exaggerated.

*Bernice's character is also very exaggerated. So is she suppose to be a faithful-die-hard for love or something? Sheesh!

*Kenneth character is ridiculous! Is he suppose to be the super-cheater-smart-cop-faithful lover? I'm confused!

- Fungyi relationship in this series is too simple. Since they got together til they broke up. There is no breakthrough in this relationship. They act like they are friend more then they are a couple. Remember when you watch any series or movies, when the two main character got together, you would have this goo goo feeling and tell yourself , " aww that's so cute or romantic"? Come on! TVB series these days is nothing but trash with very few exceptions.

-Kenneth and Bernice's relationship got my head spinning round and round cause I have no clue what is the message in their relationship. It's all over the place.

Maybe they film it too fast so they can promote Raymond for TV king this year.... I'm not sure if this series can get raymond the award or not but I'm pretty sure it wont win best series..I guess that's why they will air Grow Through Life that suppose to air like last year.

Edited by Kellylover

The last tvb series I felt worth watching is the Drive of Life. Raymond did a great job in that series as well as Myolie. I just hope that TVB will hire better script writer.

i pretty liked this series but the ending is a bit dragged, didn't like the ending

i really wanted to love this series, i really did because fungyi dramas are rare. but this storyline was just bleh. the relationship between kenneth and bernice was totally unnecessary. if they didn't have their choatic relationship line and had them figure everything out in the beginning then more scenes would've been left for fungyi for them to figure everything out in a good pace. everything was rushed too and raymond's character was dull and boring and tavia's character was unrealistic and a bit over the top

not a perfect ending... i guess the director of the series is too rush.. it can have longer but all like 1 shot done and close case!

This series is abit boring esp with the ending. Raymond is abit boring