Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Kellylover

Mysteries of Love (very disappointed)

257 posts in this topic

Let me justify myself that I really like both Raymond and Tavia, matter in fact, I am one of their biggest fan. I'm also Bernice and Kenneth's fan. So isnt this the best drama for me or what? I was so looking forward and have high hope for it. Sadly, this series really give me a hard time to goes on and finish it. The story line is boring with no constructive idea. :05:

* Raymond's character to me, is a big illusion. Kingsley is just plain boring.

*Tavia's character is a bit exaggerated.

*Bernice's character is also very exaggerated. So is she suppose to be a faithful-die-hard for love or something? Sheesh!

*Kenneth character is ridiculous! Is he suppose to be the super-cheater-smart-cop-faithful lover? I'm confused!

- Fungyi relationship in this series is too simple. Since they got together til they broke up. There is no breakthrough in this relationship. They act like they are friend more then they are a couple. Remember when you watch any series or movies, when the two main character got together, you would have this goo goo feeling and tell yourself , " aww that's so cute or romantic"? Come on! TVB series these days is nothing but trash with very few exceptions.

-Kenneth and Bernice's relationship got my head spinning round and round cause I have no clue what is the message in their relationship. It's all over the place.

Maybe they film it too fast so they can promote Raymond for TV king this year.... I'm not sure if this series can get raymond the award or not but I'm pretty sure it wont win best series..I guess that's why they will air Grow Through Life that suppose to air like last year.

Edited by Kellylover

Yes, I agree with u!!!! This one is a big disappointment for me tooooo...Raymond,s character is so plain .. not interesting as all...would like to see more interaction between Tavia adn Ray...

Yeah, I expected that this drama should be nice because of the casting actors and actresses. But it turn out to be a big DUH! (very disappointed) Kingsley's character is very boring and they try so hard to make him like macgyver and all girls go WOO!! over him. Tavia's character acted very fake. Bernice's character very minor like Guest appearance. Haiya, comment can go on and on.

Agree totally, no transitions, no character development. So sad cuz this had so much potential.

True... there was no character development at all.

Last episode was like the first one.

Boring.

I watched this because my friends recommended it. x_x

I agree with what's pretty much been said....

Raymond's character was very "static". He didn't really seem to have much expression in the movie, although I head that was on purpose. High hopes I had for this show as well due to the cast.

It seemed promising. What I didn't understand was how Bernice played such a randomly small role in this drama. She was "gone" half the time =/

TVB just release an article saying that this series had the highest rating in the 1st quarter. Fans have high hope for this series, but TVB really turn us all down. I think Sister of Pearls was much interesting than this series.

I totally agreed that Raymond is too plain. His character doesn't seem that hard to act. I think Bernice role is not necessary. A minor role. Tavia and Kenneth have the best roles. Specially Tavia, she is great.

agree agree and agree.

but still love all these actors and actresses.

TVB gotta do somethin with their scripts and storyline!

ray's character of kingsley was so BORING! they made it seem like he didn't have a life but physics and from a typical rich family! I was expecting him to be more of a rebel... like all his other characters in other movies

kellylover - you said everything i WANTED to say about this series. this series is over-rated. i was disappointed. although, raymond lam is a lot more popular, kenneth ma have more screen time and he looks like he is the real main lead. just my opinion ...

i guess if you just look at this series as a simple love fairy tale, then it's not so bad..in fact, it kinda follow that type of fairy tale plot...simple characters yet very exaggerated or defined personalities for each...they they fall in love, experience some setbacks then they live happily everafter.

For me, what's disappointing is the investigation part...the plots are so simliar that you practically know how they gonna solve it and how's did it...

This serie is definitely a disappointment, too over rated just b/c Raymond and the now rising Tavia is in it. The cases are not interesting at all, it doesn't grab attention like the usual investment series... This serie spent too much time on relationships... TVB really need to shape up on their series... they are seriously getting boring and uninteresting...

I thought it was pretty bad. Everything was rushed, the raymond was wayyy to smart IMO it made it really boring cuz he had answers for everything. Just wasnt real

I just watch some old series and found that it much much better then the recent ones in the recent year. SIGH big disappointment for me, because i'm tvb biggest fan! I follow every series and every gossip out there. I really hope TVB and do better. Sure, they let all the big name back but the storyline is either ridiculous or too boring and predictable.

I just watch "where the legend begin" Ada was great! compare to her recent series, sigh!

"The conquer story" Maggie Cheung was awsome! her recent series with Michael piss me off!!! wtf is wrong with TVB!

Well, u guys get the point....

I didnt like seeing raymond is this at all. His character was so boring and robotic. He wasnt able to give the charasmatic performance we are used to. Also the romance wasnt believable. He gave her up because his parents disapproved and didnt even seem that upseet about it and then when they liked her he wanted tavia back?? lame

Agree. But Raymond in this drama is a professor, shouldn't he be like that?? That's what I just think. Hah

I thought the drama was great! altho raymond should've put more emotion into acting

i like this series ! i dont find any dissappointed at all ! i like it

all I can say is that series in the recent years in nothing compare to the series in the 80s & 90s.

I didnt quiet like the ending, I was hoping for something like Kingsley's time machine or memory eraser machine working. lol, that's just my opinion, dont take it offensively or seriously.