Height: 165cm

Weight: 43kg

Blood type: O

Series:

Super Mates aka Chao Ji Nan Nu (2006)

Ai Qing Xin Hu Xi (2006)

Flying Fox of the Snowy Mountain (2006)

White Robe of Love (2006)

The Great Revival aka Wo Xin Chang Dan (2006)

Fast Track Love (2005)

Da Han Tian Zi III (2005)

The Legend of Hero aka Zhong Hua Ying Xiong (2004)

The Outsiders II (2004)

Blazing Courage (2004)

Chinese Paladin (CTV/TCS, 2004)

The Outsiders (GTV, 2003)

Good Luck Angel (2003)

Ma La High School (2002)

Single Dormitory aka Single Home (2002)

Movies:

Karate Girls (2003)

+credits to wikipedia+

I remember Ady most from Chinese Paladin. She was so cute in it! That series started off so humorous but ended so sadly ...

i really like her acting a lot! from the outsiders, her as a cute innocent girl, to the serie called xian jian qi xia chuan, she was very active and loud! she plays both of them very nicely =]

ooooooooo lovely profile pic! at first i didnt think she was pretty in outsiders1...but after watching a few more epi she became prettier haha~~

the first series of her's i watched was chinese paladin. i wanted her to end up with hu ge. She also showed excellent performances in outsiders.

She did a good job in Outsider and Chinese Paladin.....

The first drama I watched of her performance was from "The Outsiders" she did a wonderful job! She has really big and beautiful eyes!!

The first time, I saw her was when I watch Love Multiplication (New Breath of Love). She was paired up with Raymond Lam. Her character was so cute.

Edited by ♥SiLvErBeAr♥

ahh i like an yi xuan i like her most in Chinese paladin she was so great in there too bad she have too die at the end i was hoping for her too end up with huge :(

i love her i think her acting is really good and she's really cute

Fox Volant of the Snowy Mountain was the first serie i saw her in. I loved her there how she crushed on the leading male. The serie was so touching. She looks like a clone of another actress but i just don't know who but overall i love her cute face and acting.

i started liking her after watching her china dramas recently because i can see her improvements. She is no longer the taiwanese idol type anymore.

first seen her from 'the outsider", such a innocent girl with beautiful large eyes. i have liked ehr ever since then, the more i see her, the more mature she gets and prettier too. she is going to shine like a star in the future.

well, i first saw her in chinese paladin, or was it outsiders...doesn't matter. she's a wonderful actress. i wanna see her in more traditional roles.

安以轩给人的感觉,是个文静和上进心的女艺人,蛮喜欢看她演得戏,演技还挺不错的吗?

She has a new drama with Vaness coming up soon...hope to see her acting again....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's a great actress.... and she's so pretty...

Luv her with Dylan Kuo and Hu Ge.... hope to see more drama of them in the future

Btw, is she still modeling with Dylan for that clothing brand?!?! Hope they are cuz they look soooo good in those advertisement pictures!!!!

love her in autumn concerto with vanness they are such a compatible couple what a shame theyre not the real thing in real life

I first saw her in Autumn's Concerto and i love her acting and she's so pretty. I love her paired with Vanness I wish they were a real couple lol

she is so underrated. I first watched her in the recent autumns concerto and i must say that she played the role perfectly esp the chemistry she shared with vanness. I would recommend it everyone watches it