Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
herrywong888

[TVB] The Voice II , III- 超級巨聲2, 3

112 posts in this topic

首播日期: 2010.05.09

《超級巨聲》令樂壇誕生一眾超級新星,秉承上輯威勢,《超級巨聲2》再接再厲,從過千名參賽者選出20強登上巨聲舞台。透過十五集真人騷音樂節目,20位參賽者將展開一連串激烈比賽,較量歌藝,由專業評判團就他們的歌唱技巧、形象,甚至舞蹈水平等給予點評,務求令參賽者不斷改進,符合成為歌手的條件,最終於最後一集進行終極決賽。 主持 森美, 田蕊妮

The Voice II, III singing competition

Edited by herrywong888

Mag Lam sings good. Looks like she has a bright future in her performance career, including acting too.

the voices 2 people are better than the voices 1 look at the voices 1 winner I just find out she is in taiwan contest why?

i noticed the voice show contestant have good improvement from their dressing and their image toward the end. i can't wait for season 3 to come out. anyone know when is season 3 will air?

the first one show was very good ,but now is it getting worster and worster.... they are all copyrinting

i like tis show too much ... every episode s ... i also got see ... their talent is incredible ... wish there will be a super star

I cannot wait till the third season! This show is like crack it is so addicting. It is much better than the American Idol crap. America aint got no talent! :drinksss:

this is not that bad on season 2 but season 1 have better song they sing.

everyone is so waiting for the voice 3. why it take tvb so long. now people see Mag Lam is doing so well, I am sure more people will join

i think the competitors for this season are varied than the first season. The voices of the competitors are really special for the second season, but I prefer the voices of the first season. I love this show pretty much too as it can provide us so skills and techniques or singing and performing a live show. And Sammy also bring this show to the peak. It is worth watching it

i really liked this show. it's clear who will make it in the biz, and who won't. i had to go d/l season 1 to see if anything happened to those singers. it's worth watching as well.

This is a good singing show for new people. But I think TVB is trying to create their own singing stars. These people are good but they are not superstars, can't match to the real singers.

how long do we have to wait for THE VOICE 3. I think the biggest winner will be MAG LAM. I don't think anyone can top her.

This is one of the few singing shows I like. The top contestants are really good singers

I love this show. You can really see the contestants are improving everything time. The comments given by the panel judges benefited them a lot.

Even though some of them are not really that good, but because of the show I started to like them. I really enjoy the show. I heard in JSG that they are auditioning for Voice 3 soon.

Wonder how the VOICE I winner feel, when MAG LAM first song out and in her 林欣彤新歌發佈會 TVB really like MAG and making sure she will be famous.

i agree that voice 2 is better than voice 1. Hopefully voice 3 will get even more better, but i don't know when they will start with voice 3.

The Voice 3 is back and it was okay, I can't seem to have a favorite yet since it's hard to eliminate. On the other hand, I love the Sammy and Ah Tin as MC's, they really do crack me up with their sarcasm. (:

The Voice 3 is back and it was okay, I can't seem to have a favorite yet since it's hard to eliminate. On the other hand, I love the Sammy and Ah Tin as MC's, they really do crack me up with their sarcasm. (:

yah, i can't wait to see more of season 3! i agree, sammy and crystal are great as the hosts, and jun kung was pretty entertaining as a judge on the first episode. i think his critique was pretty spot on.

just know that they have the voice 3, i didn't really like season 1 or season 2 that much but just tunign in this again to see how it goes....

so far the voice III is ok but a bit too slow and I don't like their point system, didn't show how many points each judge gave.