Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
herrywong888

[TVB] The Voice II , III- 超級巨聲2, 3

112 posts in this topic

首播日期: 2010.05.09

《超級巨聲》令樂壇誕生一眾超級新星,秉承上輯威勢,《超級巨聲2》再接再厲,從過千名參賽者選出20強登上巨聲舞台。透過十五集真人騷音樂節目,20位參賽者將展開一連串激烈比賽,較量歌藝,由專業評判團就他們的歌唱技巧、形象,甚至舞蹈水平等給予點評,務求令參賽者不斷改進,符合成為歌手的條件,最終於最後一集進行終極決賽。 主持 森美, 田蕊妮

The Voice II, III singing competition

Edited by herrywong888

I'm following it every week. I can see the difference between their very first appearance and now. They really showed great improvement with time and lessons from their teachers.

the show is finally over and best won. Mag really has a good voice and I like to hear more songs from her

Sammy as the host is super funny. This is a good singing talent show. It will help bring in new talent. Good Show!

I think Voice 2 contestants are not as good the Voice 1. Just technique wise, the standard has lowered a fair bit. At the moment Mag does seem like the potential winner. I like james voice, but his technicality is not up to par. If Penny had more confidence he could be a real contender against Mag for the champion spot. The finals will reveal all... hope it won't be rigged.

i just couldn't get into it..the progress is very slow and the judges/teachers' comments are useless! Their comments don't really offer the singers any help...totally not objective at all. Althought i have to admit that this season is better then the last one...but still, in comparison, i still think the ATV singing contest's better...probably because of their judges and their hosts.

I love MAG! the winner .. sing very well..! beautiful, have amazing voice!

i loved this show! i kinda wanted shadow to be the winner. and i forgot the name of that guy who sang a duet with shadow, but that guy was HOT! i wanted him to be the leader of voice 2, not the "muscle man".

but mag is a great singer, very talented as well. but i like shadow better (:

Just watched a couple of eps and Mag's hair stylist needs to get fired.....she was so pretty in her earlier vids. Now she looks like a bobble head, she looks terrible compared to before.

I am a fans of the voice 2 and it is a good singing show. Mag Lam is the best.

The show was good, but there is one thing I don't about the show, how come they switch the judges so often

i am very happy that mag lam won because she is truly talented!

so glad that Mag Lam won. wonder what is next for her, last year winner was disappear after the show. will TVB make Mag famous ??

BRAVO ... FOR THE SUPER VOICE CHAMPION .. WE LIKE IT AND SUPPOORT U ... HOPE U WILL GET NEW ALBUM SOON

this show is decent.

i guess hong kong finally realizes the people int he singing industry are trash

I like the show especially the voice part 2. You can see there are many mature singer in our society. The show can provide them

a platform to perform.

I very love this show. it gives the opportunity to the participabt to demonstrate they talent!

As always, sammy is very funny. The contestants are very good, especially the winner. I think she will do well in the future. Good Show!

good luck to the winner MAG LAM I think she will have a good future ahead of her

MEG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha she was good !

other contestants were good too , i liked this one better than the frist season

I dont' know.. but I don't think season 2 was as good as season 1 in terms of the singers. But the MCs were better in the second season.... and it was kinda weird how season 2 ended so abruptly.

The Voice 2 is much better than the first one! It's worth to watch it..