Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Tae Yang (Big Bang) - Tae Yang Vol. 1 - Solar

45 posts in this topic

Taeyang%20SOL%20-%20Solar.jpg

G-Dragon owned the charts in 2009 with his solo album, and now it's Tae Yang's turn! After months of anticipation, Tae Yang's first full-length solo album Solar has finally arrived, and it's a big one. The album's hot title song I Need a Girl features none other than Tae Yang's bandmate and longtime friend G-Dragon. The Big Bang leader also co-wrote another song, "After You Fall Asleep", for the album. Tae Yang himself participated in the songwriting for several tracks, including Solar, Just a Feeling, and Take It Slow, while Teddy and YG's other usual suspects Kush and Choice37 formed the main creative team for the album. Along with the new songs, Tae Yang's previous digital singles Where U At and Wedding Dress are also on Solar for a total of 11 tracks.

CD

01. SOLAR (Intro)

02. Superstar

03. I need a girl (Feat. G-dragon)

04. Just a feeling

05. You’re my

06. Move (Feat. Teddy)

07. Break down

08. 니가 잠든 후에 (Feat. Swings)

09 .Where u at

10. Wedding dress

11. Take it slow

+credits to Yesasia+

This album had heart warming songs... i really liked them and i hope tae yang continuous to sing more songs as good as these

I am really looking forward to buying this album and listening to the songs!!

I read somewhere that Taeyang is actually like number 2 or 3 on the charts in the US (I think it was the iTunes charts) but thats great!

Hes so much better than Justin Blieber...I hate that little kid.

woo loving all his songs rite now ^^

taeyang never fails to impress me at all

solar <3

I'm not a VIP, just a normal Kpop fan. So when I first listened to his songs, I wasn't that into it. (but I really loved his Wedding Dress song! Awesome.) It was only after my second or third time listening back to his songs that I slowly got addicted to it.

I think YG artists are like that. You have to listen to their songs a couple of times and eventually get addicted to them.

I need a girl is a good song, Dara looks so amazing in that video

I don't know about others but have ya'll noticed that all of Tae Yang's songs tend to have one or more English word/s to it. I wish he can just sing Korean, Korean. There's no need to add English to the song .. doesn't add any feel or flavor to it. Overall, the album is fine .. thanks partly to a lot of his past hits. Otherwise, I think the album won't make it on its own with just new songs because the new songs fell flat. The Wedding Dress album was a disaster; thus the delay for this album.

this album was jus how i expected it to be....looking forward to his future sounds...

this album is good...i like more than 1/2 of the album so i recommend ppl to get his album.

i love all the song in this album especially i need a girl...good job tae yang..

yep this album is awesome!! hope he continues to make sick songs!!

I loved this album~

his new song "I'll Be there" is good also <3

^ i love "i'll be there" .. makes me wanna dance everytime i hear it xD

i would love to buy his album. i love his and big bang's songs. its so good. their songs got me into kpop. BIGBANG<3

loving all his songs rite now

taeyang never fails to impress me

I love this album and his International album too! Just can't stop listening to it :D

love this album so much.. all the songs in this album are so nice... can't stop myself from keep listening it

i love taeyang! hes soo hot and has a great voice! this album is great too! i downloaded all the songs. i especially like i need a girl. hope he sings more often in the future

his song I'll be there is just so charming, keep up the work

i read somewhere tae yang released a English version of Wedding Dress anyone know if it's on this album? Hope so cos that's my Fav Song right now LOL

I love taeyang so much!

His song wedding dress is so amazing..

looking forward to this album :)