Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest TVBReCollection

The Mysteries of Love COUPLE!

310 posts in this topic

What do you think? Which couple do you like more? Tavia and Raymond or Bernice with Kenneth more? Why?

TR.jpgKB.jpg

I personally like Raymond and Tavia Yeung! I think they match each other, and I think they're chemistry in the serie Mysteries of Love have a more profound script as to Kenneth and Bernice's relationship, their love is not deep in the beginning. I just think Tavia and Raymond makes a more perfect match, throughout the first 10 episodes, it shows scenes to build up to the state where Raymond likes Tavia, but it would be better if it was more detailed! But I am satisfied so far with FungYi =)

*Update*

I just finished watching Mysteries of Love. To be honest, I still like Raymond and Tavia together, but I really started to like Bernice and Kenneth's relationship. I just felt that Raymond had hurted Tavia way too much, he evaded the problem between the two families, and his mother went into the hospital, and because of his mother, he breaks up with Tavia. It proves that he cares more of his mother than Tavia, he doesnt love Tavia as much as she loved him. I don't like it how Raymond's character didn't show a sign of unhappiness when he broke up with Tavia. It made his character kind of like a coward. And then all of a sudden, in the end, he started to realise he actually loves Tavia. Is it because his mother starts to accept Tavia at the end, thats why he has the courage to court Tavia back? But overall, their love story started out cute, and had a solid relationship, it just made me believe in their relationship more than Kenneth and Bernice. Kenneth and Bernice's relationship is way too open minded, but there's also a good thing to it, because their love gives a fresh new feeling. I enjoyed watching both couples!! =D

Edited by TVBReCollection

Tavia and raymond have chemistry :)

Love watching them as a couple

very good drama really like it..i think raymond n travia suited each other

This drama was really good! Tavia and Raymond are such a cute couple, but i found it weird how he proposed to her and like they didn't even kiss once in the drama. but overall the drama was great.

i like kenneth and bernice

much more sweeter and romantic chemistry

i dunno why, but i didn't really like the tavia and raymond couple in this.. i felt he was too cold and that didn't change that much through the whole series. the kenneth and bernice couple was something different and a lot more interesting

I don't remember if I commented in this discussion before...but I think I would root for Bernice and Kenneth. For some reason I think they relate to more modern couples...young and don't wanna settle yet. But yet, when you do find that one true love, anything can happen. Even gettin married. So I think its important to have fun, but definitely be safe...., and that one true person will pop out of nowhere =D

I think Kenneth and Bernice would make a great couple although Bernice looks older than Kenneth.

Personally for me it had to be Kenneth and Bernice. For some reason, I didn't really see the chemistry working for Tavia and Raymond.

none! if i really have to pick, that will be kenneth/bernice. raymond/tavia story is so boring. zzzzzzzzzzz...........

I think Raymond and Tavia are more matching as a couple. Bernice is more suitable with Moses Chen type. Whereas Kenneth is more compatible with girls that are petite.

this series was really good as well. I like it every much. Raymond lam looks nice together with that girl

Tavia and Raymond made a awesome couple in this series!

I'm always a big fan of Tavia Yeung. However, Raymond Lam in this series sucks big time. His role is really "stupid"! The whole script of Cinderalla is all wrong. Not in Hong Kong! It won't happen. St. Stephen kids won't even meet up with kids in Nathan Road. No way on earth that can happen. TVB, who are you trying to foul here.

I totally agreed with your analysis about both couples. When I first watch the series, I think Tavia and Raymond make a really good couple until Raymond breaks up with Tavia for his mother. I think he is a coward. He doesn't know how to actively pursue his love by trying hard to persuade his family to accept her, but instead, go with what the family thinks is best for him. As for Bernice and Kenneth, I didn't they they made a good couple just because they're too open minded.

this series is soooooooooooo good......prob cuz the acting

the materials are overexaggerated tho but o well we dunt watch those anyways

i hated kenneth and bernice, they were a hot mess and it came down to a point where you were just annoyed, bernice was annoying and didn't know what she wanted then she knew what she wanted but was upset because he didn't want the same thing she runs off to the arms of another guy gets played and goes back to the other guy then runs away comes back and runs away, that was annoying and honestly a waste. i hated watch bernice and kenneth. fungyi was a bit bland but they were better then bernice and kenneth