Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest TVBReCollection

The Mysteries of Love COUPLE!

310 posts in this topic

What do you think? Which couple do you like more? Tavia and Raymond or Bernice with Kenneth more? Why?

TR.jpgKB.jpg

I personally like Raymond and Tavia Yeung! I think they match each other, and I think they're chemistry in the serie Mysteries of Love have a more profound script as to Kenneth and Bernice's relationship, their love is not deep in the beginning. I just think Tavia and Raymond makes a more perfect match, throughout the first 10 episodes, it shows scenes to build up to the state where Raymond likes Tavia, but it would be better if it was more detailed! But I am satisfied so far with FungYi =)

*Update*

I just finished watching Mysteries of Love. To be honest, I still like Raymond and Tavia together, but I really started to like Bernice and Kenneth's relationship. I just felt that Raymond had hurted Tavia way too much, he evaded the problem between the two families, and his mother went into the hospital, and because of his mother, he breaks up with Tavia. It proves that he cares more of his mother than Tavia, he doesnt love Tavia as much as she loved him. I don't like it how Raymond's character didn't show a sign of unhappiness when he broke up with Tavia. It made his character kind of like a coward. And then all of a sudden, in the end, he started to realise he actually loves Tavia. Is it because his mother starts to accept Tavia at the end, thats why he has the courage to court Tavia back? But overall, their love story started out cute, and had a solid relationship, it just made me believe in their relationship more than Kenneth and Bernice. Kenneth and Bernice's relationship is way too open minded, but there's also a good thing to it, because their love gives a fresh new feeling. I enjoyed watching both couples!! =D

Edited by TVBReCollection

tavia!!!! i love her! she looks so cute in that picture! i say tavia and raymond

I really like Lam fung.. he is so cool.. I Think they are the right couple, fungyi & Ray Lam

Kenneth and Bernice. I like them more because I like Bernice. She is cute.

Tavia and Raymond!! They are soo cute together!! Their personalities in the drama fit well

So far I like the story between Bernice and Kenneth more because its focused on the love between them.With raymond and tavia its mostly been about solving cases, but hopefully

Spoiler:
now that raymond has realised that he likes tavia we'll get more cute scenes like when he told tavia that he likes her.
Edited by Yuki_08

Tavia & Raymond, best TVB series for 2010, Tavia will be in the running for Best Actress

I think Ray + Tav =D

Really like Ray in this kek, he's so charming! Makes my heart melt whenever he speaks english lolz

I agree that Raymond and Tavia make a better couple in the series Bernice bearly has scenes in the beginning and I dont think Bernice and Kenneth look good together.

I like Tavia and Raymond as a couple better because as the person mentioned above, Bernice has barely any scenes, so it's harder to like a couple that you don't see too much of. In addition, Kenneth and Bernice aren't exactly a couple as of the moment.

the best couple is tavia and ray for this series, i think ray still not know about his feeling to tavia maybe still early episode i watch maybe later this couple will grow up in love

I think both couple have their highlights. However, I prefer Raymond and Tavia because it is more smoothly and more focused. I understand how and why they are falling in love...in a way, it is a classical love story. On the other hand, Kenneth and Bernice is a more modern romance. It focus mainly on passion but I know it will go deeper later on...Anyway, I love both couple...which is mainly why I love this series!

I love Raymond Lam!! He's so cute, smart and innocent in this role. I look forward to seeing more romantic scenes with him and Tavia.

if i had to choose, i prefer raymond and tavia...although i love bernice. not a fan of kenneth :(

i love tavia's character in this series, so tom boyish. she's so adorable and outgoing.

yea i think tavia and raymond will come out as a good couple, I am so looking forward to see what will happen to them at the end hehe...

definitely fungyi!!! i dun really like bernice and there is not much character development between kenneth and nernice so far

tavia n raymond makes a good couple in this series for sure. bernice n kenneth? errr... not much chemistry. just doesnt spark at all...

I agree Tavia and Raymond is really good couple in this series.

Rooting for Raymond and Tavia...FUNGYI! <3 Loving them! Can't wait to watch their cute proposal scene!! AHH! ^^

Tavia and raymond.. kenneth and bernice is good, many romantic scenes