Guest cici

Employees Retraining Board promotes 400 zongzi wrapping service

8 posts in this topic

Employees Retraining Board promotes 400 zongzi wrapping service

source: takungpao

translated by cici@Asianeu

Yung family wrapping zongzi together

GW-27.jpg

As Duanwu Festival getting near, members of the public rush to prepare zongzi. This year, in order to help students from its agency to expand career opportunities, Employees Retraining Board introduced an in-home zongzi wrapping service where members of the public only pay 400 dollars for a wrapping service package to enjoy a trainer teaching them the secret of zongzi wrapping including the fun of wrapping self-made zongzi with family starting now to the 30th of next month.

Project manager Chen Xueqiong says fee includes cost of materials for 30 sweet or salty zongzis, two-hour in-home service charges and labor insurance. She says that service has captured about 100 domestic Assistant Registration, but they generally live in different areas of Hong Kong that they need to receive paid of 50 dollars shall they need to take public transportation. If employers desire to add extra zongzi fillings, they have to self-provide or give additional costs.

Mrs. Yung is one of the customers using in-home zongzi wrapping service and she supports learning zongzi wrapping from the professionals as well as enhancing her family's quality time.

Edited by cici

I love the dumpling, but each year when they are out for sale, its so expensive for what its worth.

haha that's quite interesting, letting students wrap zongzi. but i think it benefits the public and the students so its all good :D

It's not that easy to make Zongzi, these aren't dumplings...

this is a noval idea. this tranditional zongzi wrapping technique is culture that worth keeping.

I love eating the salty ones every year, but i really dont like the sweet ones. I tried making them before but it takes so much time.

yaya..is really arpund the corner..i love to eat this speacial food which is available once a year

Like the ones my neighbours make - they put heaps in their stuffing ^^

It's good to teach people, otherwise someday no one will remember how to make them