Guest cici

Vet provoked boar collecting semen

12 posts in this topic

Vet provoked boar collecting semen

source: takungpao

translated by cici@Asianeu

Vet injured collecting semen

GW-78.jpg

30 years old Vet Chu KwokWah from Canton was hired to work in Hong Kong 6 years old to manage a farm in Lau Fau Shan with daily routine work as examining pigs health and breeding. Around 10:30 yesterday morning, Chu had to collect semen from a boar in order to propagate 6 sows. The process of semen collection takes about 10 minutes with Chu spreading a sow's smell on a special made iron stand to attract a boar to stay at the iron stand for semen collecting. That day, the boar suddenly ran amok and even bit Chu's left leg leading to bleeding with a deep wound immediately. Other workers in the farm quickly calld an ambulance and Chu was sent to a hospital for treatment. Chu was discharged from hospital with no serious problem after and said that it is common for a boar to become agitated during semen collection.

I'll be mad too if someone use force to take my semen, only if i was a animal of course. I guess they use the semen to test it for health and of course reproduce.

Only realised how semen was collected these days from the variety show 'Big Fun Hong Kong 千奇百趣香港地', it seems a bit weird (please don't think too much off-course). I've guessed this way they can examine to ensure a healthy collection/s prior to reproductions.

It's an animal after all and hope the vet will recover from this mad attack soon.

I think they use a machine to get semen from pigs, guess he wasn't done yet...

boar is an animal they will react according to their animal instinct

what a work he have to do until the animal go crazy and harm him

I'll be mad too if someone use force to take my semen, only if i was a animal of course. I guess they use the semen to test it for health and of course reproduce.

I am sure NO ONE wants to force you to obtain your semen LOL. I don't know why they need semen from boar, nevertheless, if they need that for research, that is necessary, otherwise, it is cruelty to animal.

that's a very odd job =s seamen collecting from a boar. At least the man is okay

Well at least the worker is alrite thats farming i guess

boar is dangerous when it get mad !

their charge is powerful !!

haha this is funny. lucikly the man is okay, boar is very aggresive

LMAO!!! Imagine having that as a job!!! It's like somebody asks, "so what's you occupation?" "...I'm a boar sperm collector..." :D