Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Mother and daughter had a big fight over "snoring"

28 posts in this topic

Source:The Sun

Translated by: R.E.D @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

0523-00407-038b1.jpg

0523-00407-038b2.jpg

A fight broke out in a unit in Tin Shui Wai Tin Ching Estate Ching Pik House between a mother and her daughter over "snoring". At 6am this morning, 24 year old daughter named Cheung was fast asleep, but wakened up by her 48 year old mother who was snoring very loud. When Cheung couldn't get back to sleep, she got up and shouted at her mother. The two started a fight. It was alleged that the mother threw a chair at her daughter in retaliation after she was punched by her. Both sustained minor injuries. The mother called the police and the two were arrested after they were admitted to the hospital for examination.

Source:The Sun

Translated by: R.E.D @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by R.E.D

this is actually funny that it made the news. aren't there more important issues to tend to?

What a petty issue to involve the police. After this embarassment making it to the news, the daughter may consider moving out. There could have been other issues which lead to this pettiness. Hope they can have a peaceful discussion to strengthen the precious mother-daughter relationship.

On another note, the daughter looks a bit like Kate Tsui. :rolleyes:

Edited by Nismo350Z

When i read that...i was like =O wtf lol Seriously what is wrong with Hong Kong these days?

wow, how intense! my dad snores, i can hear him from my own room. and i do get annoyed, so i'd walk over to his room to shake him so he'll stop. snoring is a huge problem for many people and it affects the people around the person who snores. but i wouldnt go over the edge and get into a fight with my dad, that is so crazy

I guess they both share the same bedroom, the daughter could have slept on the couch and put cotton balls in her two ears.

Wow can snoring really get that annoying? I'm sure people can be cranky at 48 hours but the argument escalated too far.. There could always be other solutions. Get earplugs or talk to your mom civilized in the morning.

lol my whole family snores and it's just ridiculous to punch your mother because she snores so loud that you can't fall asleep and chair throwing? that's just silly argument over snoring.