Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Mother and daughter had a big fight over "snoring"

28 posts in this topic

Source:The Sun

Translated by: R.E.D @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

0523-00407-038b1.jpg

0523-00407-038b2.jpg

A fight broke out in a unit in Tin Shui Wai Tin Ching Estate Ching Pik House between a mother and her daughter over "snoring". At 6am this morning, 24 year old daughter named Cheung was fast asleep, but wakened up by her 48 year old mother who was snoring very loud. When Cheung couldn't get back to sleep, she got up and shouted at her mother. The two started a fight. It was alleged that the mother threw a chair at her daughter in retaliation after she was punched by her. Both sustained minor injuries. The mother called the police and the two were arrested after they were admitted to the hospital for examination.

Source:The Sun

Translated by: R.E.D @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Edited by R.E.D

Wow, I cannot believe that they would actually have a fight over that. It's a pretty minor thing and the daughter even punched her own mom? That's horrible

it seems like one of those stupid things that shouldnt happen, but people these days are getting wilder and wilder, it makes me depress to seem the future generations change so much

I can't understand how annoying it is by someones snoring but to let it reach this point is just pathetic...Both being arrested.

Really lame that had a fight over snoring and gets arrested. Now the mom and daughter have to get their realationship back in order.

For crying out, they have been sleeping under the same roof for how long? Why just it take so long for the daughter to realised her mum snore! Doesn't she know she can get ear plugs from the chemist. lol. Now both of them are arrested and their relationship soured. Unfortunately people do silly things at spur of the moments!

daughter's alrdy acting stupid..mother goes with her...wtf....but i do agree snoring is annoying

They both need to grow up and be adults. Having a dispute over snoring is ridiculous. There are many ways to prevent snoring.

no excuse for the daughter. she's freaking 24! if she doesn't like the snoring, then she should move out! her mom is probably exhausted from working so hard. i know my dad snores really loud after a long hard day at work, so i'm guessing it might be the same reason for the mom. i can't believe the daughter went as far as punching her mom. what a brat!

Wow, that's bad. Both end up being arrested over... snoring? Wow. I hope they reflect on what's happened and learn how immature that was. @_@

imagine what she will do to her future snoring husband....

these two have anger management issues, they need to see a doctor!

this is really funny..snoring during sleep is so command in life..that is her daughter not a stranger

hahahaha this is so funny! everyone snores that means the daughter is very very cranky when sleepy lol

AHHHHHHH .. 24 years old and still living at home .. what an embarrassment. I think the mother she kicks her ass out .. and what the hell did she do .. punch her mom .. ungrateful B*$(%. That's no way to treat your parents or anyone. If she couldn't stand it, then she should move out of the place. Damn it... pissed me off reading some of these stories ... how these young people are totally abusing their parents' generosity and love.

I know how much it's annoying to have someone in the same or next room who snores loudly, it's make you more upset when you are tired

lol i can understand how annoying it is when someone is snoring loudly and ur trying to fall asleep...but to fight over it and get arrested..that's just silly

and there must be some thin walls...its not like they are sharing rooms or anything...cant be THAT bad to yell at ur mom for snoring lol

the daughter can just put on some head phones or something...its so embarrassing to get arrested over something like that

so immature. why don't the daughter try ear plugs next time.

what a waste of time for the police to go over something like this...

hahah omg, what they going to do kill each other. Sometimes the simpliest things turn out to be a major case..

wow this is just crazy. my dad snores like a crazy man but i don't go up and like yell lol i just squeeze his nose and he opens his mouth "d