Guest cici

Chained corpse found in Sai Kung wild hill

25 posts in this topic

Chained corpse found in Sai Kung wild hill

source: takungpao

translated by cici@Asianeu

helicopter lift body up for morgue

gw-61.jpg

3 days ago, a group of hikers found a decomposed body in rock crevices when passing through a mountain stream and callied police. Due to body had decomposed and police fouund no identification documents around, police did not know the person's identity and will follow homicide proceedings for investigation along with the suspcisious circumstances surrounding the person's death, for which the person's wrists and feet were chained and the lock of the chain was tied to the front of the body. At the scene, no weapon was found and police seized a number of exhibits, for example garbage from food, for clues. Police estimated the corpse to be a man around 20 to 25 years of age after initial testing. No fracture found on body and all teeth were intact. The person was found to be dead for at least half a year. Because the way the person chained was similar to triad punishment, police will do an in depth investigation. In addition, location where the body found was 15 meters under cliff, which was inaccessible to general people due to difficult terrain so people rarely visit the place.

Yesterday, firefighters came to take body from rock crevices to transfer it to morgue.

If I find a corpse anywhere I would freak out. The above story might be a good case for Forensic Heroes.

I don't think he was killed there. Maybe he could have been dead and they needed to dispose of the body so they stuck him in a deep crevice where most people wouldn't bypass? Either way, this is a pretty gruesome discovery and those hikers probably won't be able to sleep that well for countless nights to come...let alone going on hikes again...

maybe it was just a case of kinky sex gone wrong....

that's very horrifying. i wouldn't want to be the person who discovered the chained corpse.