Guest cici

Chained corpse found in Sai Kung wild hill

25 posts in this topic

Chained corpse found in Sai Kung wild hill

source: takungpao

translated by cici@Asianeu

helicopter lift body up for morgue

gw-61.jpg

3 days ago, a group of hikers found a decomposed body in rock crevices when passing through a mountain stream and callied police. Due to body had decomposed and police fouund no identification documents around, police did not know the person's identity and will follow homicide proceedings for investigation along with the suspcisious circumstances surrounding the person's death, for which the person's wrists and feet were chained and the lock of the chain was tied to the front of the body. At the scene, no weapon was found and police seized a number of exhibits, for example garbage from food, for clues. Police estimated the corpse to be a man around 20 to 25 years of age after initial testing. No fracture found on body and all teeth were intact. The person was found to be dead for at least half a year. Because the way the person chained was similar to triad punishment, police will do an in depth investigation. In addition, location where the body found was 15 meters under cliff, which was inaccessible to general people due to difficult terrain so people rarely visit the place.

Yesterday, firefighters came to take body from rock crevices to transfer it to morgue.

is really sad to see such things or incident..perhaps the victim is up to something

Triads? Wow. -0- If it has got something to do with the Triads then he must've done something real bad. But Imagine finding that if you were out hiking? Ugh. You would never go hiking again! :(

Must be an aweful experience for the hikers finding a decomposed body on their day out hiking.

Edited by skytrain88

if the body was chained up and stuff, first thing comes to mind is homicide...

must be gang related, chained corpse like the movies or a serial

this is sick, only the triad can do such a thing and yup i agree is must be a horrible experiences for the hikers.

I think if I found the body. I'd be put off hiking for life. >_>

Whoever killed the guy must have hid his body pretty well though...considering he's supposed to have been dead for about half a year now @_@

Anyways. I hope they find the identity of the man so his family/relatives can give him a proper burial :/

Hope they catch the sucker that did it.... I love to read about these kind of news...

Nobody should die a horrible death like this, it must be very traumatic for the hikers & rescuers to such a scene! Horrible experience.

this maybe the dump place for the body. the crime happened somewhere else

That's a terrible way to die.

The ways of the triads.... makes people cringe!

thats the way of the triads, gotta stay away from them

I beleive the person died from thrist, hungry and cold because he was chained, unless they torture him/her before hand.

omg this sounds like a scene from a drama....who would still so such things these days

This is really shocking! I can't believe such heartless actions people can do! Does anyone have any more updates of the investigation of this case?

hiking is very good for your health as long as be caution

don't try too much, make sure understand your own health

besides hiking, even only walking will be good for your health

is really sad to see such things or incident..perhaps the victim is up to something

What do you mean by "victim is up to something?" can you explain it? obviously the victim was murdered, hence the corpse was chained!!

what a creepy story. i hope they identify his identity so his parents can have closure.

hiking is very good for your health as long as be caution

don't try too much, make sure understand your own health

besides hiking, even only walking will be good for your health

What are you talking about? Because of the level of cruelty inflicted upon the body of the victim after he was murdered, I don't think ordinary people would have the capability to do this to him.

that is just so tragic and horrifying. what has the world come to??