Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

19 year old sentenced for life imprisonment for stabbing girl friend 50 times

33 posts in this topic

Source:The Sun

Translated by: R.E.D @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

0518-00407-035b1.jpg

0518-00407-035b2.jpg

0518-00407-035b5.jpg

A 19 year old appeared in court yesterday for stabbing his girl friend 50 times last year. The defendant Tam Ho Nam told the court that he was under the influence of drugs at the time of the stabbing. He suspected his elder brother was having an affair with her girl friend, when he asked her about it, he thought he saw her changed into a pig's head and became a monster. That is the reason he gave in court for his killing. He was charged with murder and sentenced to life imprisonment.

Tam has no previous criminal record. He lived with his girl friend Lau Shuk Fan in Tuen Mun Yau Oi Tsuen Oi Fai House. On 29 April, the day of the killing, he just started a new job at a cafe. The court heard that he only met his girl friend for a few weeks before she moved in with him and his family. They were living together for two months when the incidence happened. When he was arrested on the night of the stabbing, he told the police that he suspected his elder brother was having an affair with his girl as he saw his girl friend kicked his elder brother's chair on one occasion and thought they were exchanging secret messages. He took a knife and asked her if she was cheating on him. He stabbed her because of her reaction to his questioning. When Tam was in court, he gave a different version of his motive for the killing. He told the court he started taking drugs at the age of 13 and he was under the influence of drugs on the day of the stabbing. When he was questioning his girl friend about the affair, he saw her face changed into a pig's head and her body changed to a monster. A voice asked him to go to hell. That was the reason he stabbed her. However, following two psychiatric assessments, it was agreed that he was under the influence of drugs when he committed the killing. However, one of the psychiatric doctors told the court he would not rule out that the defendant maybe making it up about the motive in killing his girl friend. It took the jury of seven people four hours to find him guilty of murder. When his sentence was read out, he head was down and eyes were red.

Please click the “Thank you" button if you like my post

Edited by R.E.D

i think the defendant is just making up the story so he wouldn't be sentenced that long. he should be given death penalty

im glad he got life imprisonment, no matter what state the person is at...if u stab someone 50 times ur a danger to society

and i don't believe his story, cuz he changed it at the end

wonder what made the girl move in with the guy so fast..what did the parents think?

good thing he got life imprisonment! killing a young adult because of what you thought?!! this kid is crazy and eventhough he is 19 he has to stay in jail for the rest of his life! too bad for him.!

life sentence for stabbed his girl friend 50 times.

yup... good one... that one out of the society... justice served...

He should of gotten the death penalty for this.. This is sickening that you stabbed someone 50 times and your under the influence of drugs??

omg that's so brutal, how can anyone do something like that. he deserves life in prison so he can reflect on his horrible actions.

I have no sympathy for this case. Whether the guy made up the story or not, putting in prison for a lifetime doesn't mean anything; just wasting more tax dollar. It was cleared that he killed the girlfriend so the only resolve I find suitable is capital punishment. A life for a life .. tax money should be better spent .. not for scumbags like these who probably doesn't contribute anything to this society anyway. Rid of the leeches ..

As I am reading news each week, the offenders are getting younger and younger each time. Why? I believe the mass media is partially affecting the mentality of these young people .. very subtle influence .. that even themselves don't know it. That is .. they have been desensitized to violence because of the constant and repeated exposure to violent games and movies .. where killing seems like nothing at all. Thus, under enough stressful situation, our brain can trigger the killing just like that .. doesn't feel the pain or anything due to the conditioning from those games and movies.

Wow. 50 Times. That gotta hurt.. Death penalty anyone??

Wow, if I was in a room with a strange monster, my instinct would go fight or flight...

But he's clearly guilty of drug influence and manslaughter/murder :/

there goes his future in prison for some uncontrolable act he has done

Fifty times? That is 50 times too many stabs. I feel like Hong Kong has been plagued with more violent crimes conducted by younger people recently. News like this is saddening, especially when its over a simple teenage relationship. He deserves the death penalty/life imprisonment. What he did was uncalled for and now he should pay for his actions and hopefully this will set an example of what not to do.

eye for eye...but no more death penalthy so emprisonment for like was the right sentence

This guy deserves life sentence ...stabbing someone 50 times

50 times? That. is. disgusting. He deserves his sentence. Even if he was under the influence, that is shocking. He shouldn't have been on drugs in the first place. If he loved his girlfriend he would've realised what he was doing and stopped. That is no excuse for stabbing someone 50 times! ;_____;

He deserved the life sentence. Stabbing the girl 50 times because he suspected his elder brother was having an affair with his girl? Why doesn't he confront his brother like a man? A voice asked him to go to hell, so why didn't he killed himself instead of the girl!

He maybe on drugs that time but he still did something horrible...he got want he desires.

was he trying to reduce the sentence by saying he was high on drugs so it wasn't premeditated or something??

anger, drugs, over active imagination...who cares! how do you expect to get a lesser sentence when you've stabbed someone 50 times

wow 50 times? they are 19 and she move in with him, this is crazy

Tragedy... but I still find his "pigs head" comment funny. If he didn't change his story a couple of times I would actually beleive his story but seems like he's changing it to get some sympathy out of the jury. Regardless, life in prisonment serves him right.