2001 School 3

2001 Dreaming Family

2000 School 2

2000 Lake

2000 Secret

Movies:

2006 ARang

+credits to wikipedia+

Really really liked LDW in My Girl! He and Lee Da Hae make a very good onscreen couple~they have lots of chemistry in the show.... My Girl is a very heartwarming drama and it can definately make one laugh and cry at the same time when watching it!.... N it didn't hurt that the drama had Lee Joon Ki in it as well but unfortunately, he plays a character where he didn't get the girl in the end....but he's a very very sweet guy :)

My Girl is LDW's first lead role and he did a good job~ will definately be looking forward to his next drama! :D

I have to agree that Lee Dong Wook was really good in My Girl even though I do like LeeJunKi x10 more =P

He's a very good actor and I'd like to see him in more Kdramas ^^

Yes, LDW was very good in My Girl. His role just grow into you and the more you want to see him.

Was pleasantly surprised by LDW's acting in My Girl! He looked so good in the show and his smile is infectious! Looking forward to more of his acting!

he's so sexy in My Girl My type of guy. Manly, serious yet sexy and romantic

i loved LDW in my girl! he hasn't had any new dramas in the past year but i read on some korean forum that he's having a new movie out sometime this year :) and he has long hair now!

I love him!

He's amazing in My Girl! ^0^

I want to see his new Movie!! TT.TT

I saw My girl, and I think LDW is very good in this drama. I like it very much. He's acting is very good.

when i first saw him in my girl i was like he's pretty good looking but as the series goes on....he gets even more good looking lol he has a new drama coming out with one of hte hosts from jiwhaza i forgot her name though but she used to be one of hte heroines from heroine 6 with the really annoying voice but she's also really funny --can't wait to watch it

yeah yeah REALLY LOVE DONG WOK AND DA HAE PAIR in MY GIRL.

there was rumor abt them... haha.

He is quite good loooking

he look so good n cute in my girl.the best drama he ever acted in my opinion is my girl.i keep on hoping they will come out with my girl 2.but till now wish hve not come true

he's a good actor

i liked his role in my girl

also, it suited him pretty good

This guy was so incredibly hot in My Girl!! I loved watching that drama because of him and Lee Da Hae. I'm hoping to see him soon in another drama :)

i know i'm a bit slow but i just finished wathing MY GIRL and i'm totally in love in LDW hehehe....he was only so-so in Hanoi Bride (I think it's his hair - he sure needs a haircut).

he is so cute... he has such a tough look but a gentle inside....geat acting and adorable face hehe

He is my man! He is so good in My Girl, I fell in love immediately!

I think so toooo... he was totally cute in MY GIRL... i really like that drama also a lot... and he was playing also a nice part... both main characters are really cute together... didnt saw any other movies/dramas from him though...

I started liking LDW since watching My Girl. its a fun filled drama and its always entertaining. since than ive watched 2 of his films [amongst then The Perfect Couple which was realy funny]

I LOVE LEE DONG WOOK TOO!!!! Ok, sorry about the caps but I'm too excited to see his thread here. =p My friend told me to watch My Girl and man, I'm so glad I watched it. His acting was so good in My Girl! I like the way he looks when he is serious. Hmm... I even posted some of his pictures on my Friendster account! I hope he has new dramas coming up soon!

he the guy in My Girl rite...??

he sooo grgus...Lol

he got famous wit My Girl...n i only watch he in MY GIrl...n appntly i don like hi charcter...

i love Lee Junki's more..hehe