[MY] Ice Kacang Puppy Love - 初恋红豆冰 [2010]

24 posts in this topic

poster-16.jpg

Title: Ice Kacang Puppy Love

Genre: Romance/Comedy

Opening Day: 22 April 2010

Director: A Niu

Cast

Angelica Lee, A Niu, Gary Chaw, Fish Leong, Victor Wong, Eric Moo, Yi Jet Qi, Nicholas Teo, Penny Tai

Synopsis

ICE KACANG PUPPY LOVE is a profoundly emotional tale of puppy love, parental love, generation gap, truth and make-believe. Set in a unique small town of 1980's Malaysia, the story evolves between a nice but bashful boy- Botak and a brave and adventurous girl- Da Jia Yu.

A woman brings her daughter, Da Jia Yu, and runs away from her husband. They live in a small old town and stay at a friend's house. The son of the kopitiam tauke, Botak falls in love with this small little girl. In Botak's life, Da Jia Yu plays an important role. She accompanies Botak till they grow up. Botak secretly admires Da Jia Yu. Along the journey, he explores the meaning of true love, devotion and forgiveness.

+credits to movieXclusive+

this movie is not bad.. there's a part where i actually felt like crying.. nice and romantic movie

i like this movie story line and ah niu is better in acting. hope to watch another movie from him. always support to malaysian chinese movie...

worth to watch this movie, as it funny ~ :) hope to see more and more good quality movie from Malaysia