Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

13 year old mistaken as suicidal for climbing out of girl's bedroom window

27 posts in this topic

Source:On.cc

Translated by: R.E.D @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

ncbrka01_20100418153500.jpg

A 13 year old boy was doing homework in a classmate's bedroom at her Tai Ko Shing apartment at 1pm. Suddenly, her family got home unexpectedly. He was worried they might get told off as they were in her bedroom alone. He climbed out from her bedroom window in a panic. The onlookers thought he wanted to commit suicide and called the police. The fire brigade came and brought him down to safety.

Please click the “Thank you" button if you like my post

Thankfully he didn't fall off the apartment building. Unless they had a bad record to begin with, why would the parents suspect otherwise?

Scary cat! can even face a problem, luckly he didn't fall off and cause a tragic event for his family and the classmates.

Thankfully he didn't fall off the apartment building. Unless they had a bad record to begin with, why would the parents suspect otherwise?

I think any Asian parent would freak out if they saw a guy a lone with their daughter in her room.

Well at least people noticed he was climbing out of the windowed and called for help.

It's the hong kong mentality. Always jumping to conclusion and not wanting to hear the truth (I am asian). So yeah luckily he didn't fall.

he is luck he did fall down. if he done nothing wrong why is he so scare!!

Kids .. stupidity can't get any worst than this.

Asians or not, I think all parents worry or freak out if their daughter/son is alone with a boy/girl at home without any supervision. You just don't know what they'll do these days .. kids today aren't the same as the past .. sex, drug, or whatever is like a game to them. Back to this case, if the boy was really doing "homework" like he said, then I don't see why he has to be worried or afraid about the parent being home unexpectedly; enough to put his own life in jeopardy. Regardless of the situation, I don't think he should have climbed up window in the first place. Even if they were doing some inappropriate at home, the two will only get spanking or whatever .. if you fall off the window .. it's DEATH. That's beyond stupid to me.

lol kinda funny but it woulda sucked if he actually got hurt.

why not just face her parents? its not like they were doing something wrong lol as the articles says they were just doing homework. no need to get all scared and climb out the window, glad he didn't fall off.

Even if they weren't studying, they should just bring out the books and act the part...lol. But maybe the girl or boy got a stern warning from her parents on another occasion.

Come on. Do you think they are really studying in her room? Think again. If they are just studying ????, why afraid of her parents. They would be please to see them study. And why can't they study in the lounge instead of in her room. Call me cynical but I think there is more to it.

Edited by skytrain88

That is pretty funny. As long as they werent in the bed it should have been alright

i wonder if he was really doing hmk in her room.. lucky he wasn't hurt

A modern day Romeo -- but this time trying to climb out the window instead of the other way around.

Sound fishy to me.. they sure they were "only" doing homework?

Totally over reacted hes lucky he didnt fall and kill himslef i mean if they have nothign to hide and they was genuinely doing there homework why would he be so scared.

As everyone I am also sceptical of his motives of being inside of her bedroom alone. They say they were "studying", yeah more like studying human anatomy. Kids are doing it younger and younger these days.

my friend should read this..he has been climbing in and out of her girlfriend's room almost every night. have advised him many time but still he doesn't want to listen!

sounds like they were doing something more then homework, could of been in the living room or something but why the girls room. i also wonder how high this window was

If there is nothing to hide, they shouldn't worry about it, why put your life in danger for such silly thing. Kids!