Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

[TVB] Have Fun with Liza and Gods - 荃加福祿壽 [2010]

164 posts in this topic

r05tu9.jpg

Hosts: Liza Wang , Wong Cho Lam , Johnson Lee , Louis Yuen

Beginning from 17 March 2010, a new variety programme will greet viewers on Saturday night which is hosted by Liza Wang , Wong Cho Lam , Johnson Lee & Louis Yuen. They will bring smiles to viewers by imitating celebrities through their latest gossips.

TVB 43rd Anniversary Special: Liza and Gods Anniversary Charade (2010)

Description (Translated by: aZnangel)

Extreme popular "Ah Jeh" Liza Wang and the Fuk Luk Sau (Louis Yuen, Wong Cho Lam, Johnson Lee) makes a mighty return for the TVB 43rd Anniversary celebration! Every weekend at 8pm, for 1 hour Liza & Gods will be playing the anniversary all around in a total of 4 episodes!

The Fun With Liza & Gods entertainment news (愚樂新吟) will remain in this special program, but this time the female broadcaster Liza will appear in an all new style. As for the Fuk Luk Sau, they will be implementing their own original reporting technique. They'll be turning small matters into big, big matters into small. The reports will concentrate on the TVB anniversary and awards ceremony popular trends. The popular Sat In The City three beauties Big Ex, Handelababy and Hungry will be back in the team, this time they'll be "rising" to Liza Jeh's level and host the Big Girls Club (姊妹幫) talkshow with her. There will be a famous person invited into each episode, artists will come and exchange the truth about topics revolving "love in the corner", "my first time", "woman's pain" and many more!

Besides that, this time the program will add many new elements. For example, the Fuk Luk Sau will be committed on a march into the music scene. Every week, each of them will produce their own [myMY], changing the lyrics of a certain song and performing the new version disguised as the original singer. Louis, Johnson and Wong Cho Lam will each choose a favorite song and make up their own funny lyrics, and perform the song by intimating the original singer's appearance for a funny MV. The "Fuk Luk Sau Theater" (福祿壽劇場) takes everyone back to look at this year's TVB popular series and variety shows, but the roles are all changed to Fuk Luk Sau, where they do an all new funny version of the series.

i thought this show would be interesting considering phuc lok sao was in it. but i gave up after the first episode. lame......

nice show, i love this show, so funny and look good at when they singing a song

I think the ideas are overused.. it was funny the first few episodes, but quickly it got boring for me..

I love Have fun with Liza and Gods. They were so funny and these gods looked great in the women costumes. Also, they can sing, dances and jokes. I wish they will continue this shows. Cho Lam is the best, he look very pretty and sexy in the girl dress. Keep it up!

These 3 guys are very funny. They are very good actors. Very funny show. The do a very good inpersonation on famous females in HK.

this was an awesome show ! Wong Cho Lam was soooooo funny !

I like this show....this show is interesting & funny. Wong Cho Lam is good.

The show was very good We have been waiting for along time for next part I hope will come to air soon

Wong is the best actor in this show and look like a real female

wong cho lam is so funnny in this and he always impersonate raymond lam

I'm a little disappointed with the Summer Holiday edition. Was really excited about it but it ended up showing a lot of the concert's clips...

this show is funny...wong cho lam is freaking funny...watch them live @ genting too...great show!!!

these four actors for this show,i think those three men is enough,don't know what purpose for Lisa is?Wong cho lam He is the best actor,second is Louis Yuen.

everyone who participate are great artists and able to make the show a successful one

a little boring but very funny at times

funny when they act like women

I am kind if disappointed in this show. Not as funny as I anticipated...

I hope tvb start another Gods show, I just miss Wong cho lam act as woman,he is so good.