Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

[TVB] Have Fun with Liza and Gods - 荃加福祿壽 [2010]

164 posts in this topic

r05tu9.jpg

Hosts: Liza Wang , Wong Cho Lam , Johnson Lee , Louis Yuen

Beginning from 17 March 2010, a new variety programme will greet viewers on Saturday night which is hosted by Liza Wang , Wong Cho Lam , Johnson Lee & Louis Yuen. They will bring smiles to viewers by imitating celebrities through their latest gossips.

TVB 43rd Anniversary Special: Liza and Gods Anniversary Charade (2010)

Description (Translated by: aZnangel)

Extreme popular "Ah Jeh" Liza Wang and the Fuk Luk Sau (Louis Yuen, Wong Cho Lam, Johnson Lee) makes a mighty return for the TVB 43rd Anniversary celebration! Every weekend at 8pm, for 1 hour Liza & Gods will be playing the anniversary all around in a total of 4 episodes!

The Fun With Liza & Gods entertainment news (愚樂新吟) will remain in this special program, but this time the female broadcaster Liza will appear in an all new style. As for the Fuk Luk Sau, they will be implementing their own original reporting technique. They'll be turning small matters into big, big matters into small. The reports will concentrate on the TVB anniversary and awards ceremony popular trends. The popular Sat In The City three beauties Big Ex, Handelababy and Hungry will be back in the team, this time they'll be "rising" to Liza Jeh's level and host the Big Girls Club (姊妹幫) talkshow with her. There will be a famous person invited into each episode, artists will come and exchange the truth about topics revolving "love in the corner", "my first time", "woman's pain" and many more!

Besides that, this time the program will add many new elements. For example, the Fuk Luk Sau will be committed on a march into the music scene. Every week, each of them will produce their own [myMY], changing the lyrics of a certain song and performing the new version disguised as the original singer. Louis, Johnson and Wong Cho Lam will each choose a favorite song and make up their own funny lyrics, and perform the song by intimating the original singer's appearance for a funny MV. The "Fuk Luk Sau Theater" (福祿壽劇場) takes everyone back to look at this year's TVB popular series and variety shows, but the roles are all changed to Fuk Luk Sau, where they do an all new funny version of the series.

Wong Cho Lam is the best when it comes to playing women roles. The resemblance and the mannerisms are true to form. Great job Cho Lam!

I agree Wong Cho Lam is good, and he sure does make a good looking girl (I'm jealous of his legs). But, is it really appropriate for him to be a girl in every single episode?

The show is also a little inappropriate for little kids. I remember seeing that there are children in the audience while they're making perverted jokes. I was laughing but the little innocent kids don't get it at all. It makes it even more awkward for me when they want to know why I'm laughing. What do I say?

The three men are the best. They should have their own show. Not sure what the purpose of Lisa is?

Wong Cho Lam is good when it comes to playing women roles all three men are the best.

really that many episodes? I'm almost tired of this show after 4 episodes. they need a female member to spice things up

this is funny and its good when wong cho lam is playing a girl

this is actually a pretty funny show

i love the parodies that they do

Sat In The City is one of my favorite parts of every episode. I love that Big Ex and Handelababy indirectly point out to their imitations of "Big S" and "Angelababy". But there is one character left and that's Hungry. I haven't been able to figure out who Hungry is indirectly imitating. Has anyone figured her out?

Wong Cho Lam will be the next Eric Tsang in near future.

I thought the show was kinda boring until Wong Cho Lam started acting as a woman, especially the episode last week was so funny.

Wong Cho Lam is so good in playing the lady part. He looks so real and acts like a real woman. He just can't stop making you laugh.

I love wong cho Lam! he plays pretty well in woman role!

Lisa look good in this show, make her younger, she can sing & the lot of her song to be sing by guest. Louis, Johnson & Cho Lam are good too, this show is interesting & funny.

I love the Sat in the city segment although they sometimes go over the top with the dirty jokes.

The parodies of singer is unconsistent..some are funny while some seems a bit of a stretch.

sat in the city part is jokes, wong cho lam actually doesnt look too bad as a girl too haha

Yeah i've been trying to figure who Hungry is aswell! Does anybody have a clue ?

I love the show it's something different! The three guys are hilarious. I really think Louis Yuen should do an encore of (Bi) Rain ! It was so hilarious when he did a Rain on one of TVB's anniversary celebrations a few years back.

Well i think Wong Cho Lam should play different roles, not only different women. It gets annoying/repetitive after a while.

But yeah, can't wait to watch this week's ep!

this is really good show to watch it and it is a funny show. i really like this not get joke what they did in the show.

Wong cho lam is the funniest one ! and johnson lee is good at imitate other singers' voice~~

good shows=]

This is so funny, Louis Yuen as a Navi and Tiger Woods.

wong cho lam is so funny in the show! must watch...