Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

15 year old missing girl suddenly returned home

42 posts in this topic

Source:On.cc/Singtao.com (image)

Translated by: R.E.D @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

0304miss.jpg

A 15 year old Lam Kin Yee went missing from her home in Tin Wan Tsuen on February 14 this year. Her mother reported her missing to the police on February 24. The girl suddenly turned up at her house last saturday. Her parents went to the police station to inform them of her return. The girl looked fine and was not found to be hurt or suffered any injury.

Note: There is no report of her reason for being missing from home!

Please click the “Thank you" button if you like my post

Wow, that's kind of strange, I hope that nothign really happened and she's not hiding it because she's afraid of sharing what really happened.

Omg she probably travelled to the Digital World ^_^ (Digimon LOL)

I'm so jealous!

I think she was just running away from home. It's messed that she had her parents worry for her though :\

The girl probably learned a valuable lesson from getting away from home for so many days that she wants to return to her normal life before running away.

Children went missing caused extreme anxiety to their parents, this case will also the same.

it is good to be free but we have to face the reality at the end!! We should control ourselves somethimes.

well, lucky she's home and unharmed...I think that's all that matters, and hope that she learned a lesson from being out.

What's wrong with this girls? Grow up!!!! Kids has realize the parents worry about them.

wow if i was the parent . someone gonna get hurt really bad. No child of mines gonna come in and out whenever they want

wow thats just really weird, but as long as she's back home and safe thats ok i guess

Where did she go???? 3 month. Luckly she return back.

Daughter went missing for 10 days and the mother didn't tell the police until 10 days later. Wow. If I had a daughter, I would tell the police after 1 day and not 10 days. But thank god she is okay. I'm getting curious where she's been. There must be something interesting. It would be nice to know it.

maybe she just feel like staying out for a few days ..

wow I hope she is okay and will not do such a thing ever again.

hope everything is allright now !~ please think twice before you do something may hurt family

suggest she seek therapy/social worker's help if she's not happy at home or whatever. running away is not going to resolve anything. regardless of our parents treat us - not caring or whatever .. we gotta love ourselves. why do dumb thing and put ourselves and safety in jeopardy.

it is a warning signal for all parents, you need to spend time with your kids and understand what they are thinking

parents and children always have a gap however, if you know how to play the role, the gap won't be too big and everyone will be happier

anyway, communicate is important, sharing how you feel with your parents

parents and their children need better communication nowadays. you can't blame t he parents completely for their children running away but they definitely play an important role.

any updates from HK news about her missing from home since feb?

great she is safe..

missing 10 days before reporting to the police? either they don't love their daughter or it is not her first time to run away.

Wow teens these days.. They should not just suddenly go missing like that without a word.. They will worry their parents sick..