Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

15 year old missing girl suddenly returned home

42 posts in this topic

Source:On.cc/Singtao.com (image)

Translated by: R.E.D @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

0304miss.jpg

A 15 year old Lam Kin Yee went missing from her home in Tin Wan Tsuen on February 14 this year. Her mother reported her missing to the police on February 24. The girl suddenly turned up at her house last saturday. Her parents went to the police station to inform them of her return. The girl looked fine and was not found to be hurt or suffered any injury.

Note: There is no report of her reason for being missing from home!

Please click the “Thank you" button if you like my post

Maybe something control her mind. But it is nice to know where she been in those days.

omg, thats random and weird o__O how can the girl just leave the house and come back whenever she wants =O her rents must've been majorly worried for her ><

The girl ran away. Otherwise, there's no explanation for her missing in the first place. I think social worker should look into the situation.

What funny is that it took the parents ten days to report her being missing. Obviously they don't care much to begin with.

i feel that the girl is trying to get freedom outside..really daring

i feel that the girl is trying to get freedom outside..really daring

we don't call that daring but stupidity. a young girl wandering and floundering out and about on the street or somewhere without the thought of calling home to report safety doesn't sound like a responsible, mature, and considerate child. i see a criminal future for her already based on her rebellious, selfish, and pathetic behavior. i suggest she seek therapy/social worker's help if she's not happy at home or whatever. running away is not going to resolve anything. regardless of our parents treat us - not caring or whatever .. we gotta love ourselves. why do dumb thing and put ourselves and safety in jeopardy.

we don't call that daring but stupidity. a young girl wandering and floundering out and about on the street or somewhere without the thought of calling home to report safety doesn't sound like a responsible, mature, and considerate child. i see a criminal future for her already based on her rebellious, selfish, and pathetic behavior. i suggest she seek therapy/social worker's help if she's not happy at home or whatever. running away is not going to resolve anything. regardless of our parents treat us - not caring or whatever .. we gotta love ourselves. why do dumb thing and put ourselves and safety in jeopardy.

...I see a pretty adventurous future for her, pretty brave to hav gone thru all those days and come back fine. Going exploring isnt a bad thing, i dont see keeping yourself at home all the time loving life. tho considering she is 15 may be a big too young, little girl with big dreams i guess. i guess since her parents called the police TEN days after ("not very responsible, mature, and considerate" either) her life at home must be....not that good?

"Those who never make mistakes in life did not try anything new." einstein =DD

wtf may social issues in hongkong/china but wat can u do thats just life

...I see a pretty adventurous future for her, pretty brave to hav gone thru all those days and come back fine. Going exploring isnt a bad thing, i dont see keeping yourself at home all the time loving life. tho considering she is 15 may be a big too young, little girl with big dreams i guess. i guess since her parents called the police TEN days after ("not very responsible, mature, and considerate" either) her life at home must be....not that good?

"Those who never make mistakes in life did not try anything new." einstein =DD

there's a difference between exploring and running away .. get it straight .. she's only 15 .. i think she should be grateful that she came home in one piece .. gal this old should know better .. prob .. talk to school counselor or contact social service agency .. parents neglected but yeah .. she's old enough to know better. anyway .. i see no future for her.

Where in the world did she go? They're lucky that she is still alive.

probably ran away and found out she couldnt live on her own and returned haha just my idea

That's weird, ran away from home. And suddenly she is home in 10 days. Great for the parents the child is safety home.

Probably ran away but realize she can't live with no support and went back home lah.

Febuary the 14th. Could this be valentines day and ran away to a boy friends. Also, Chinese New Year period staying with friends to enjoy the New Year and not telling parents ?

So many of these stories lately, missing children returning home as if nothing happened

my first question is, was she kidnapped or she leave home due to family problems? Or maybe due to mental disability?

I am glad she has returned home safely, for whatever reason, hope she won't do taht agaoin!

Double comment removed

Her situation in this case proved that the old saying "所有四海之內皆兄弟" is true. She could be escaping personal problems or stress at home.

I wonder why she was missing. It's probably another case of a child running away from home.

wow for 1 week wonder how the girl survived out there. parents need to be more cautious with their kids now.