Guest cici

3 girls arrested for teasing homeless person

91 posts in this topic

3 girls arrested for teasing homeless person

source: takungpao

translated by cici@Asianeu

girls (left) were brought to police car

GW-54.jpg

Around 1:31am, three teenage girls (16 to 18 years old) having nothing better to do roaming the streets at night and found a homeless person (58 years old) sleeping in his niche with a shaving cream tube placed beside him on a bed stand that gave one of the three girls some ideas for pranks, for which the three girls approached the bed, picked up the shaving cream and sprayed it down on the homeless person. The victim suddenly awakened by a sense of frozen and damp liquid on his face and instead of running away, the girls stayed laughing with one girl still holding the shaving cream. Upon seeing the girls laughing, the victim became furious and reached for the cellphone next to his bed to call police but one of the girls snatched the phone in time and they immediately fled to the direction towards the bus terminus with the victim pursuing behind. When the girls got to a nearby convenience store, they stopped and started throwing the cellphone to each other teasing the homeless person, during which the homeless person slipped and fell when he struggled and tried to catch the cellphone from one of the girls. The homeless person's glasses was broken in pieces which also cut his nose that led to some passersby calling the police for the homeless person and the police arrested the three girls for common assault and criminal damage, in addition to calling their parents to the police station. The 3 girls was later released on bail pending further inquiries.

Tsuen Wan Tai Ho Road has many homeless persons, which has become a gathering place for the homeless, where many showered their shelters with decoration turning the place into luxurious niches with nightstands, bed boards and bed covers.

i really feel for the homeless guy =T but he has a cellphone?!

people have nothing bettr to do, if that homeless guy wasn't bugging you, let them be.

that was just mean its not right to treat people like this even if they are homeless

Stupid idiots.. I'll laugh if one of those girls become homeless and someone in the next generation does the same to them. Let see how they feel ... IT is these type of ppl which bring shame to asian countries....

sigh kids now adays....it's sad how these kids in hk have nth better to do..not realizing the competition they wil face in the work force then grow up..esp in such a diverse society..

so stupid. I mean come on now.. he's sad enough aleady and they're going to make it worst.. smh

I have always thought that those with power who abuse those weaker are truly the most evil people on earth. I hope in the future, those girls become homeless so they can feel what it is like.

wow . . . they got what they deserved . . . hope they have fun with community service (please get public toilet washing)!!!!!!

These girls are 16-18, not primary school kids. I don't understand how they can do something so immature.

The girls has nothing better to do than THAT. Where are their parents at 1AM in the morning?????

they totally deserve to be arrested for teasing a homeless person they better have been ridiculously drunk or on drugs because if they did that sober they've got some serious issues

The three teenage girls do not seem to have a sense of shame. Homeless people have already suffered enough, either you give them some money or leave them alone. Teasing homeless people, these girls got what they deserved.

immature brats. they are old enough to know that what they are doing is wrong! poor homeless guy having to deal with this..

Shame on these girls for doing something as deplorable as this... as punishment, the judge should send these girls out with nothing but the clothes on their backs and make them sleep on the streets for a week.

Girls, you are lucky to have a home to live in but don't go out and damage other people's shuff. They should pay the total cost of damages to the man.

Edited by joe598

They should be shameful! If I have daughters like them, I rather not have any children. What I don't understand is why their parents not concern when their girls are still out wandering the street at 01:30am; shame on the parent to not care enough about their kids. In this case the parents would be mad and ashame to arrive at the police station. But if the girls ran into some bad guy and get rape, they will be sorry to end up going to the hospital to pick up their kids.

wow that is really messed up. people should respect for theirs elders

homeless people have cell phones? but anyway, very interesting article. Kids need to grow up and be respectful

they should be punished by doing community service related to homeless people....

homeless ppl in hk has cellphones???

how cruel can people be? I feel sorry for the old man

saw this on tv, some people seriously got nothing else better to do these days?!?!