Guest cici

3 girls arrested for teasing homeless person

91 posts in this topic

3 girls arrested for teasing homeless person

source: takungpao

translated by cici@Asianeu

girls (left) were brought to police car

GW-54.jpg

Around 1:31am, three teenage girls (16 to 18 years old) having nothing better to do roaming the streets at night and found a homeless person (58 years old) sleeping in his niche with a shaving cream tube placed beside him on a bed stand that gave one of the three girls some ideas for pranks, for which the three girls approached the bed, picked up the shaving cream and sprayed it down on the homeless person. The victim suddenly awakened by a sense of frozen and damp liquid on his face and instead of running away, the girls stayed laughing with one girl still holding the shaving cream. Upon seeing the girls laughing, the victim became furious and reached for the cellphone next to his bed to call police but one of the girls snatched the phone in time and they immediately fled to the direction towards the bus terminus with the victim pursuing behind. When the girls got to a nearby convenience store, they stopped and started throwing the cellphone to each other teasing the homeless person, during which the homeless person slipped and fell when he struggled and tried to catch the cellphone from one of the girls. The homeless person's glasses was broken in pieces which also cut his nose that led to some passersby calling the police for the homeless person and the police arrested the three girls for common assault and criminal damage, in addition to calling their parents to the police station. The 3 girls was later released on bail pending further inquiries.

Tsuen Wan Tai Ho Road has many homeless persons, which has become a gathering place for the homeless, where many showered their shelters with decoration turning the place into luxurious niches with nightstands, bed boards and bed covers.

The story here is how does a homeless person keep his cellphone charged?

i am curious whether the girls are rich or not. i have a feeling that they have a lot of money and just play around.

lol, these girls think they can get away with it because they are young and have the female organs. They had a chance to run away but were fool enough to stay around to get caught.

I think they should be force to do community service to learn what it is like to not have shelter.

Wow. that's ridiculous. Instead of feeling bad for the homeless person, they made fun of him? Errr. that girl in the picture looks more like a boy. How does a homeless person afford a cellphone?

what if you're homeless huh??? u wouldn't like people calling you things

Seriously, these girls had nothing better to do. Bet they weren't laughing when they were arrested. Homeless people deserve respect too.

I can see the future for these three gals - prostitution. If their parents are wealthy, then these three will be slut B*$(%es.

They obviously have no dignity or life, spent their time leeching on others. How sad and pitiful .. they're 16-18 .. not 6-8 years old. It's so shameful to have such daughters I bet for the parents.

thats shameful. they should make the girls take care of the homeless man for a year

This is so stupid and ridiculous. I hope the get a good lesson this time.

stupid B*$(%es had nuthing to do? y dunt they go and bother them self?

lets hope nx time roaming at 1 31 am, a homeless person rapes them

Well I can't be bothered quoting all the posts, but you know which ones i'm replying to...

firstly, why shouldn't a homeless person have a cellphone?

Being homeless just means they're living on the streets, it doesn't not automatically make to bankrupt social retards who are too dumb to work to some degree. They're not like the beggars you see on tvb ancient series, scurrying for food... they do have some basic necessities and there are some charities out there. There are different reasons why people tough it out on the streets.

Besides, how much would the cheapest cellphone cost? no that much.

Calls don't cost that much as long as you use it sparingly.

There are many places where you can just plug up and recharge your phone/computer for free.

Also, do the girls really deserve a jail sentence?

(well assuming you guys don't mean just a couple of days in jail)

Have you thought of the psychological impact that would be? Did you think about what would a criminal record (no matter how minor) would mean for these young peoples in hong kong? Like lol, they would have a lot less job opportunities even if they did turn over a new leaf. Jail should be the last resort.

Better, I would suggest community service for some organisation that helps the homeless.

lets hope nx time roaming at 1 31 am, a homeless person rapes them

^Now that's going too far.

roar. i think those girl need some jail time! a homeless person has dignity too~

Also, do the girls really deserve a jail sentence?

(well assuming you guys don't mean just a couple of days in jail)

Have you thought of the psychological impact that would be? Did you think about what would a criminal record (no matter how minor) would mean for these young peoples in hong kong? Like lol, they would have a lot less job opportunities even if they did turn over a new leaf. Jail should be the last resort.

Better, I would suggest community service for some organisation that helps the homeless.

I disagree with you .. jail time should be given. For girls their age, roamed around the street at that time, and caused trouble .. I can't see a good future ahead anyway. MOST importantly, they don't have a heart to be treating a homeless guy like that or anyone. From their behavior, I highly doubt that these gals have any respect for their parents either or perhaps their parents are like that too .. you know .. apples don't fall far from the tree. Regardless, these aren't naive and innocent gals and should be given appropriate punishment. Yes, it wll leave a record but they're old enough to know what's right and what's wrong .. accept the consequences of their action. If you tell me they're 6-8 years old, I can understand they're still too young .. sh*t 16-18 .. some already become mother and sh*t .. not that teenage mom is any good but my point is that they know enough about life.

is it me, or it is weird that a homeless person have cellphone?

a stupid prank that turns into common assault, criminal damage and i will also say theft as well. Hope these girls make better use of their brains next time they're out & about.

young people have no respect these days, i wish we can do that in america

I agree with Sparkle.

What the fk is up with these people nowadays? Not only is that ignorant, but that's also heartless. Like are you serious? EVEN if you have nothing better to do, don't mess with somebody else's freaking life -_- It's already bad that they're homeless.

yea that was uncalled for and those 3 girls should be put in jail for one day and have their names plastered on magazines or newspapers for wat they've done

those teenagers should learn their lesson now, why would they go bother a old homeless person. That homeless person is already suffering enough. There's no need to make a joke out of him. I feel so bad for him, those girls should pay fines and compensate for all the damages they caused. (-_-)

kids with nothing better to do but i still think going to jail is too good for them