Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wendy

Lee Minho to come out of the closet?

22 posts in this topic

Credit:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

d66301c9.jpg

Lee Minho to come out of the closet?

After seeing how he treated his lover Geum Jan Di on the drama Boys Before Flowers, we all know he can’t possibly be gay. But he can at least fake it.

Its just been revealed that Lee Minho was cast to play the role of a gay guy named Jun Jin Ho in a new MBC drama, Personal Taste.

Jun Jin Ho is a perfectionist who decides to act as a homosexual to become the roommate of his crush, who only befriends homosexual boys. Jun Jin Ho also enjoys seeing his room abnormally clean and neat, and of course, enjoys playing with girls as well.

“The elegant image of Lee Minho, plus his unique charm is perfect to fulfill women’s fantasies and portray men’s true feelings. We believe his acting and charisma will attract many viewers.”, says a representative.

Lee Minho stated, “I apologize for the long wait. I think my strong desire to bring better acting made me wait even longer. I promise to return as an actor who is more mature and experienced for the viewers.”

Personal Taste is planned to air its very first episode in April of this year, so stay tuned!

Lee Min-ho to make comeback in new drama (Credit:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
)

Korean actor Lee Min-ho is set to make a comeback to the small screen in April, according to television broadcaster MBC on Monday.

The actor has been cast for the lead role in a new MBC TV series, tentatively titled "Personal Taste", which is based on a novel of the same title by Korean writer Lee Se-in.

Lee will play the role of Jun Jin-ho, who pretends to be a gay man in order to become roommates with a woman who wants to live with a gay male friend.

An MBC drama executive explained that Lee's combination of "a sophisticated image and the appeal of a man" was perfect for the part and for fulfilling female viewers' fantasies. He also added that Lee's "gripping dramatic presence and his shameless acting" will be convincing for the viewers.

"I decided to do the drama as soon as I read the script", the actor was quoted as saying.

The 22-year-old actor, who debuted in 2005, rose to stardom after starring in the smash hit "Boys Over Flowers" last year. The drama co-starred Korean actress Koo Hye-sun and idol group member Kim Hyun-joong of SS501.

"Taste" is scheduled to air around April after "The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry" ends its run.

Can't wait for his new drama to come out, but as a gay, I am doubting it - very familiar other old story line.

He's still riding that BOF succeed train, so he have a lot of opportunities, and this is another chance for him to bring something different to the table. What will he be like acting gay?

well,new drama from him..cannot wait for this moment of him

I was panicked when I read the headline! But I'm okay now! I'm glad he gets to stretch his acting muscles a little more!

i can't imagine lee minho acting as a gay guy, but i guess he's stepping out of his comfort zone to show that he can play many different roles. i can't wait to see him in a new drama.

ahhh woow he look so hot and cute i like he outfit it really fit him alot. he is so handsome.

Yayyy, can't wait to watch that, but April seems so long away. So excited, I wonder who the female lead is. Hope there's more news on this soon!

lee min ho is come backk !!! i'm so happy, i can't wait his next drama !!!!!!!!

He is so cute. Can't wait for his new drama/movie.

I quite like the plot of the drama, but I have some doubts about Minho's acting abilities...considering he looks like Junpyo in Dara's MV...lol.

well i'm very excited for this drama. seems like a good drama with a steady story line. can't wait to see lee minho on screen again even as a gay guy ^^

so is he really gay? only in the drama right? i think thats very interesting... unlike other dramas... which portray them as princes,..... hehe

Can't wait for this series :)

Seems like it'll have some pretty funny scenes in it

LOL I'd like to see him act as a homosexual...should be interesting I believe

omg when i first saw the headline i thought he was really gay! lol

woohooo~~

new drama.....cant wait to watch Lee MinHo 's dramaa!!!

can't wait for this drama sounds interesting and funny and is very different from boys before flower.

oooh... I cannot wait for this. I have been hankering to see him in something new since BOF... Can't wait

watched "personal taste" and planning to watch again in the future. like his old acting better, dunno why maybe his character in personal taste was good and convincable?

ohhhhhhh, he is sooooo handsome.... juwst love the way he look like... wish to have someone like this just beside me.. oh my..... love love love love lvoe

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0