Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dinotoe

TVB girls

127 posts in this topic

Hello,

so who in your opinion is the hottest TVB girl and why. please also say if you would like to sleep with them

none! Becoz i only love my gf. And besides those girls are prolly not good to date since just they apprear on tvb doesnt mean they are hot in person.

lamer~ although i'm a girl. i think yang yi is hottttt

i think sharon chan is very pretty.

as a man, i wouldn't mind sleeping with a pretty woman like her, but since i have a gf i think i should be an honest person and only sleep with my gf :)

Mannn so many to choose from..bernice, charmane, yang yi are my favs tho...they are all my tvb babes and hect yah ill sleep with anyone of them without a heartbeart..hehe

Ella Koon and Linda Chung are really pretty. Since I'm not in a relationship, I would sleep with them any day =)

all of them are really pretty XD but i would say Shirley Yeung :) she looks 24 even though shes 30 something.

Linda Chung looks innocent but shes really hot and pretty and shes younger then most of them, i would sleep with her anyday too even though im in a relationship

Edited by DerekizCool

Ella Koon is pretty cute =) She's probably not the best actress...but we're not rating TVB stars based on that..hahaha

I think there are quite a few TVB actresses that are hot.

Linda Chung but they are all hot. So I want to sleep with all of them! LOL

linda chung, they are alright. They could be pretty or cute, but inner beauty is more important

im a girl buh i think charmaine is pretty, like she's not that young buh she looks really young .

I prefer Vivian Yeo.. she has class.. and hawt..

fala chen and ella koon are both very pretty. sure, i'll sleep with them.

i personally will love to sleep with kate tsui, the new movie she's in she is hot, cute and sexy. would love to meet her in person

Yeh, Fala is my women, remember the series(Stew Of Life) where she stripped to her undergarments in front of her boy friend whom she thought was gay. Wow, real hot, definitely want to sleep with her. Now, I sound like another Tiger Woods, my bad.

No one asked what u didn't like. And no one cares if u like your gf or who u date u obviously aren't reading

u can your own form that says what u like

yea but he was just trying to tell u what he thought of his gf. dun be harsh on him man!

fala chen

is so cute cute cute

or linda chueng. is so hot hot hot

I like Fala Chan and Linda Chung.....Linda Chung makes you want to protect her...:P