Corner of the Con Man

Shine On You

A Pillow Case Of Mystery

Forensic Heroes

Dicey Business

Fathers And Sons

Marriage of Inconvenience

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

bobby is by far the most talented male artist in tvb......his distinctive looks and attitudes makes people crave to watch his series...... I know when i hear that bobby is in a movie it is a MUST watch =) i just love that funny man

hehe...bobby is one of the most experienced and talent artist in tvb :) forensic hero was such a great series ^^ i hope he gets something from the anniversary this year

Bobby is a very good actor. I love his easy going way and he brings that into his acting all the time. I usually associate him with comedy although he can also act as a tough guy. A very versatile actor.

Yea. I love the dramas and movies he's in. He's funny in the comedies and awesome as a serious guy in those police-type dramas.

bobby is just SOOOOOOOO cute.

he is not that real good looking type .

but just dunno why i like him so much (: love him best in forensic heroes.

he is so cool...

how can anyone ever possibly say anything bad about bobby? he's simply the best! great actor who was able to make it big not based on looks but based on talent! love his humor! there's not one series he was in that I didn't love ...

one of my favourite actors! He's so funny in commedies. I love him in File of Justice!!

Bobby is my favourite actor!! i like his acting skilL! especially those scenes were he hav to cook for his love's one! haha, make me jealous XD`` i want my future husband to be like him.. its goin to b so c-weet!

omg i love bobby.. i love the characters he acts on da dramas. i think he would have a great personality.. because i dunno.. i guess sometimes you can jsut tell... and hes a really good actor. i hope to see him in more dramas =]

Bobby is a brilliant guy with a big sense of humor. I know for a fact that the series that he's in are always filled with comedy, laughter much more. It great to watch him act 'cause he really brings out the personality in his roles. I've enjoyed each and every one of his series so far and most definitely will watch and enjoy the ones that are to come in the future.

his a very funny guy..

always went to see his series and at the end of the day i had a good laugh..

btw thread starter..

u had missed out typing witness to a prosecution I and witness to a prosecution II in his series..

bobby is not a handsome guy but he's really good in acting.i like all his roles in the drama especially him being police, really smart. can't miss any of his series.:)

I absolutely love Bobby. I am willing to watch anything that he is in. One of my favorite actors. He is so funny when he is supposed to be. He has great use of his facial expressions. :lol:

He's a great actor...my favourite shows from him are still Witness to a Prosecution 1 & 2!

I enjoy Bobby's acting but I hope that TVB will give him some more challenging roles. It seems most of his his roles are similar. Maybe additional drama/action roles.

I think Bobby is the funniest actor ever. Even when he act in a serious dramas, his face still look very funny. I love all of his movies. Can't wait until CC coming out.....

Bobby is so hilarious. I'm can't wait to watch Dicey Business. Its a partial comedy so I'm looking forward to it since Bobby is so funny. Not to mention the mega cast. No Miss HK's in the leading and supporting roles...which is soooooooo rare. Bobby can be pretty serious to and being the brother of someone with mental illness (I believe) I can't wait to see him be emotional.

I love Bobby, he's like someone I won't get bored of watching xD I love it when he plays a funny role

Edited by Susan

bobby is my favorite TVB actor!but it seems like as years go by hes being in less tvb stuff... :(

wow. didnt realise hes 46 already.

he dont act like a proper 46 tho (:

his role and fake tummy in dicey business makes me laugh.

hope to see him in more series =D