Followers 0
Destiny

Emergency Unit (E.U) Sequel

260 posts in this topic

Anyone know if its going to happen?

I think its all about stages of being a police for ron/sammuel, so yeah? :P

The Academy - Training to be a police

On the first beat - Small police roles, not really that great

EU - Start of being a semi-high-tier cop (you know, catching bad guys that are in the black market).

EU Sequel - Maybe being something even better? :\

I reckon it's very likely they'll make another one due to the popularity of EU. If not then there's bound to be something involving 'Laughing Gor' =P

It was defo my favourite series of 09.

omg i loved eu, but i don't think they would make a sequel, they already "used too many actors" in the trilogy tvb is running out of ppl lol, they already had to reuse the main character's dad.

i noticed alot of the same "pawns" in the 3 series show up :/

yes i think there will be a sequal b/c on the presentation of the new tvb shows it was on it i think im not suree

i would definitely like a following sequel for EU.. maybe now there will be inspectors and stuff.. but i like the first 2 show better when they are in police training school...

Heard there will be a sequel for EU but not confirmed. Don't think they start filming yet..

I really hope that they have a sequel for that as it is really nice and interesting show.

I would definitely look for a sequal...it has been great all along

I think they should just make one more sequel. The previous sequels are good, but I can't imagine them being able to stretch it much more.

3 series already... they killed off 2 female leads... so many ppl died... man's changed partners 3 times... lings got like 3 children... How the hell r thy gonna stretch it even more ...

i hope they do make one. i really enjoyed this series

i hope there willbe a sequel very important !!i hope there willbe a sequel very important !!for fans lke us !!!

i dont think they should even make one more lol e.u should be the last one. plus i hate when they resuse some people form the first one

next level SDU, that would be sexy, i love sdu movies, this can be the first sdu series. super big gun fights and watching them train would be pretty cool too

i hope they will have a sequel. the first one was really good.

mm.. i think it'd be hard to do a sequel to match up to EU....=s but if they do make one.. i hope they dont make one just for the sake of making one... else it would ruin the series!

i totally agree. THey should make a new one with a bigger twist to than this one

there is..... it was said on the TVB new show 2010 thing right/ thats what i saw not sure tho

hmm i can see where people are coming from, and i agree, the sequels have been pretty good and i think they shouldnt make another sequel, as i cant think of anything that will be bigger than the last and lets face it, we dont want to watch something thats going to be similar and kind of repetitive in the series and sequels such as burning flame 3.

THis was my favourite show. I hope they will make a sequel. It's the best series!