Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hypernut

Charmaine Sheh Is Annoying In Beyond The Realm of Conscience

343 posts in this topic

is it just me or do you guys find charmaine sheh annoying in beyond the realm of conscience? her character has no character development at all and too good to be true ...

yeah, that's exactly the message. Like the viewers should use her as a good role model.

its just the role she's playing in this series..a goodie goodie (as tulip said..a role model for viewers). but can one person really be like that in reality? no lies, no fibs and always doing the right thing? Dont get me wrong, there might be some like that..but i jst find it hard to believe.

I think the character is so goody-two-shoes to the point where it's sickening.

let's not get so extreme =] Charmaine's character is just an educating character to this whole drama.

since tavia's doing a bit too well let's hope charmaine's character can grow more too. x'[

but come on! who would actually be that nice in reality!? and being nice and helpful is good, but to the extent that everything is her matter is sort of just annoying.

yep. she annoys me. too good to be true, especially considering she grew up in that kinda environment. her character is quite boring and predictable to watch. unlike tavia, where i will have 2nd thoughts of whether she really meant wat she said.

after 10 episodes.. i'm getting restless with the constant tussle and argument,,,

The character she potrays is just a standard good girl character. Very standard and not refreshing.

haha, i guess it's just because Charmaine is way too nice in the serie that it just makes it like not a character anymore, Tavia's acting is wonderful, I've got to say this, i think Tavia is better than Charmaine in this serie!!! =)

I agree. In th=is series Charmanie is a good person but shouldnt a good person at least sometimes react about bad things

i dont think shes annoying, but it is a little too good to be true... and her smile is so pretty that you can't help to like her

she is extremely annoying as is kevin. both are just too good to be true. they don't have the chemistry that made them 'must see' viewing in forensic heroes 2

Like everyone say, her role is TOO good to be true however I amm enjoying it & cant wait for next chap to be released

i dont think so! i think she is stunning and is such a sweet heart

Well, well, well.....umm. not many of us has ever come across such an over-kind-hearted person, 'too good to be true' sort of things but POSSIBLE?

I've guessed many of us are so nerves racking, teeth trenching for Charmaine are either we've like / dislike her OR like / dislike the character? Wishing somehow she would 'bites back' at some people or matters for her sake.

If this is the case then she has succeeded cos this is the exact charater in the story. So, who wrote the story? not her!

We often praises the actor / actress who played the evil character but get annoyed at someone who played the (too) good character mmmm....

i think she is annoying but thats just because she is such a good actress. she play her role so good which make a lot of people hated her

Very good character is not the same as annoying. And also being good is not the same as ignorant. She knows how to play the game in the court

But yes, amazingly good... maybe a bit extreme considering how difficult a place the palace is :)

I like her in this series and she is pretty : ). This series is awesome so far.

i agreed that charmaine is soooooooo boring and annoying in Beyond. firstly, her role in beyond in too good to be true. there is no such person in the world. how can someone create a role that is so pure and good. what nonsence is that! secondly, i dun find her acting in beyond good either. she is a ghood actress but not a fantastic actress.

lols i think roles such as MiuMiu from You're Hired are much more fitted for Charmaine, and so much more comfortable for the viewer ><; well, Charmaine hasnt been to acting school right?? therefore, it must be the most natural to be acting similar to her own actual character? i see her as a typical hong kong girl...

anyways, about her role in Beyond... i really find her crying scenes annoying.. all she has is tears, no facial expression..... ESPECIALLY in episode 14 when she reunites with her father... that was a really bad expression she made... i wished it was more of a surprised/happy/omg expression...