Broadcast network: MBC

Broadcast period: 2007-Jul-16 to 2007-Sept

Air time: Monday and Tuesday 21:55

Cast

Yoon Eun Hye as Go Eun Chan

Gong Yoo as Choi Han Kyul

Lee Sun Gyun as Choi Han Sung

Synopsis

This drama is based from a romantic comedy manga by writer Lee Sun Mi (이선미). The heroine, Go Eun Chae, disguises herself as a man in order to avoid an arranged marriage. She works in a coffee specialty shop and then falls in love with the hot-tempered president of the shop, Choi Han Kyul. Han Kyul thinks that Eun Chae is a man so he starts to think about his sexuality and Eun Chae is torned that she cannot reveal herself unless she wants to get herself married off.

++ Credits to wiki.d-addicts ++

Additional Pictures:

coffeeprince23.jpg

coffeeprince22.jpg

coffeeprince51.jpgcoffeeprince15.jpg

Edited by wendy

I'm excited for this drama! I like Yoon Eun Hye * ^___^ And the plot sounds quite interesting! Can't wait until it comes out!!

I'm curious to know how this drama will come out gong yoo has this really charismatic charm to him and seems really mature for yoon eun hye becuase she was so cute in goong I wonder how this pairing comes out.

I can't wait for this to come out.

I love these kinds of romantic stories. They're so sweet.

I wonder, how they did the makeup and everything to make her look like a male.

Am really looking forward to this drama cos the Gong Yoo draught that i've been experiencing :P...His last drama was One Fine Day and i think a new drama by him is way overdue so...all i can say is about The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince is....YAY! ;)

Oh great..another series with yoon!!..loved her acting ...she's so cute and has the best facial expressions..oh..airing only in July ! ..i cant wait to watch this!!!

i CAN'T wait til this drama airs. I loved YEH after i watched Goong and I feel that this will be a smash.

OMFG!! i cant wait to watch this. is this series wit CG and SHIN from princess hour/goong?

and coffee too!! ~coffee addict~ hehe

I came out in Korea this week. I dying for the subs. I really want to watch but its really hard without the subs. I love Eun Hye, she's so cute. Can't believe she cut her hair for the series, but at least that shows how dedicated she is to playing the character. Love her!

me too! i can't wait to watch this series. i love her acting in goong. hopefully this drama will be good.

I came out in Korea this week. I dying for the subs. I really want to watch but its really hard without the subs. I love Eun Hye, she's so cute. Can't believe she cut her hair for the series, but at least that shows how dedicated she is to playing the character. Love her!

hi! maybe u could go d-addicts.com for soft subs?

i jus watched 10mins of episodeone, its OK for me ;)

not as nice as goong i guess!

Subtitles are out for episodes 1-2, cant wait till next week's subs...

I'm currently watching this drama right now. Its really funny and cute! Yoon Eun Hye does a great job of being a tomboy and Gong Yoo is such a hottie! I can't wait to watch more and see how the story progresses.

Another YEH series! Hopefully, this drama will be as good as Princess Hours. I think the Han Sung guy is cute :D

im really excited for this drama, yoon eunhye is a really great actress~ ^^

Coffee Prince is seriously much better then I had expected! Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo have great chemistry as well as the other cast members and although the plot is nothing especially "fresh", the unique personalities and how the relationships are portrayed as well as the casts acting abilities make this series something of a delight. Episode 6 was very very good, and I can't wait till Monday! :75: Yoon Eun Hye is amazing!

i just watched the first 2 episodes and this series seems to be pretty interesting. i love yoon eun hye in goong and am glad that she's back in another series. can't wait until the story really picks up.

From the preview of this series it didn't look as good as it seems. It was really hard to imagine Yoon Eun Hye as a guy. She was so girly in Goong and most of the time I have seen her she is very feminine. But she does a great job in this series.

The major plus of this drama is Gong Yoo, I really liked him in One Fine Day. Even though in the first two episodes I wanted to kill him because he was to arrogant but he becomes better in the later episode.

This is a really good series, everyone should give it a try if you haven't already.

aah! omg, i love this series! lol, yoon eun hye is really funny in here, and with her dressing like a guy for gong yoo... its hilarious : DD

i just have to say... she's awesome :93:

i just watched the 4th episode right now and i gotta say i really enjoy this series much better than most i've watched so far .. 4th ep and there's no leukemia or person coming back after 4329532 years like most other dramas

Yoon Eun Hye is awesome but i cant believe she actually looked so boyish with short hair, she looked so feminine and cute in goong

waiting desperately for subs for ep 5 and 6 now..

I really like this drama, it reminds me a bit of the 2005 SBS drama My Girl, but it's still creative and original in its' own way. I really appreciate Yoon Eun Hye's acting in this drama; she reminds me of Ella of how both female actors try their best to assimilate into their character. Yoon Eun Hye's personality is somewhat different from her role in Goong, which makes the drama much more interesting to watch. I'm really curious about what will happen next in the series =)