Followers 0
xnanciieex

[CN-A] Young Warriors of the Yang Clan - 少年楊家將 [2006]

34 posts in this topic

p1004487523.jpg

Title: 少年杨家将 / 少年楊家將 / Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang

Also known as: Young Warriors of the Yang Clan

Opening theme song: 訣別詩 (Jue Bie Shi) by Anson Hu

Ending theme song: 二十年 (Er Shi Nian) by 张萌萌 (Zhang Meng Meng)

CASTS

Weng Jia Ming as Yang Ye 杨业

Amy Chan as She Sai Hua 佘赛花

Peter Ho as Yang Si Lang 杨四郎

Johnny Chen as Yang Wu Lang 杨五郎

Hu Ge as Yang Liu Lang 杨六郎

Eddie Peng as Yang Qi Lang 杨七郎

Zhao Zi Cun as Yang Ba Mei 杨八妹

Li Yuan as Yang Da Lang 杨大郎

Song Yang as Yang Er Lang 杨二郎

Wang Xiao Ming as Yang San Lang 杨三郎

Chen Jie(陈洁) as Yang Da Niang 杨大娘

Chen Li Li(陈丽丽) as Yang Er Niang 杨二娘

Li Yin Ning(李音凝) as Yang San Niang 杨三娘

Liu Shi Shi as Luo (Yang Si Niang)罗氏女 (杨四娘)

Wei Xiao Jun as Guan Hong (Yang Wu Niang) 关红 (杨五娘)

Lin Jia Yu as Princess Chai (Yang Liu Niang) 柴郡主 (杨六娘)

Liu Xiao Jie as Du Jin E (Yang Qi Niang) 杜金娥 (杨七娘) / Xiao Lin 小琳

Zhou Hao Dong as Cui Ying Long 崔应龙

EPISODES: 43

SYNOPSIS

This drama is a light-hearted rendition of the legendary Yang clan in their earlier days when most of them were not yet soldiers. It focused on how their parents, their enemies, and the women they loved shaped their characters, influenced their lives, and motivated them to greatness.

Yang Wu Lang - He was skilled in the art of war but clumsy in the art of love. He had easily defeated Yelu Xie on the battlefield. Yet, he seemed to be always losing when it came to fighting for Guan Hong's heart.

Yang Liu Lang - Before he was the leader of his clan, he was a boy who didn't want to grow up. His propensity for troublemaking led him to a chance encounter with Princess Chai. Together, they digged up a decades-old Royal scandal that layed the foundation for a fallout between his clan and the emperor.

Yang Qi Lang - As the youngest son of the family, he brought much laughter to his parents and siblings. His admiration and respect for Yang Si Lang smoothed the way for his brother's homecoming.

Yang Si Lang - He was separated from his family as a child. When he returned as a young man, he had many cruel words for his family who had abandoned him on the battlefield. However, his desire to be part of the family motivated him to join the army and serve beside his father.

++ Credits to wiki.d-addicts ++

Edited by xnanciieex

Draggy & boring in some parts of the drama, the most touching scene would be the father & brothers perished in the last fatal war with all theirs wives crying so sadly... Yuan Hong did a great job as Yelu Xie which even better than He Ge's 6th brother.

I've not seen the old Tvb version of Yang Saga so I can't compare the 2 dramas or with Alec Su's version.

crying a lot after finish this serie !

about Si Lang !! how can he doing this !!

so sad this serie !! Hu Ge perform well..and Eddie Peng was perfect for Shi Lang

I'm was too much crying for how end ..

and how can the producer finish this serie like that!! ..i know they didn't have a money to finish it beautifuly ..still

like that ..it's so sad!!!

Edited by Yume

THIS DRAMA ROCKZ!! LOVED IT, HU GE IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!! eddie peng is so cute!!

i like this drama series!! actually is base on the china history~~~

Edited by dylim85

this drama is okay so far, but i am barely watching it. i think the little girl is so cutee and adoreablee in the drama.

this yang clan serie is really good i have watched the one made by tvb in a long time ago and it was good too well from the time i watched even though now is a bit old but this one is even better than that one since it is longer and more in details.

This remake is even better than the old one. The casting is wonderful!

oh i saw this movie before and i really like it, but there were some parts where they can change and make the movie better

all the main actors are all so cute in here especially HU GE and Eddie. I feel so sorry for Eddie because he had a bad ending. I think out of all the brothers HUI GE is the luckiest because he didn't die and got married at the end.

Many people say this series is pretty good, but I quit watching it just after the first eps. I only like & know Amy Chan. Maybe it doesn't the kind of series I like, especially new Mainland series.

Amy Chan gave me the nostalgic feeling.

I don't even remember the last time I saw her grace the screen.

Just as good as ever...

I thought the main cast was perfect.

I first noticed Eddie here too. I looked forward to his scenes.

Very cute little eight-th sister.

It's just sad that people will only regret when it's all lost.

I've been a fan of the Yang's family. I've seen the Yang's family of ATV and Alec Su's Yang's Family series. I adored their loyalty, courage and love for the people. When I've heard the China & Taiwan also reproduced a new Young Warriors of the Yang Clan I bought one and watched it. At first it was kind of boring but as the story progresses, it kept me awake. I cried especially in the end when almost all of the Yang Clan were killed in that gruesome battle. How all their wives were waiting for their return but have waited in vain. I also like the opening themesong sung by Anson Hu.

I have to say this is a great show to watch. Everybody is just so good in the series... Ending is sad...as predicted...only 3 brothers survived...but too bad that one of them suffered from amnesia and couldn't even remember his wife who is waiting for him at home...My tears just started to roll when I saw the warriors of Yang Clan was defeated in the battle...Just plainly sad... :24:

Thank goodness eventually bad people died... really recommend this to everyone.

THIS IS A GREAT SERIE I REALLY LIKE THE CAST AND I REALLY LIKE THE PLOT

Just finished watching this series and found it fantastic! All of the leading men had such engaging stories, though I think they sorta went overkill with Yang Si Lang acting like a total ass to his parents in the beginning. Someone really needed to slap him good and hard much earlier on.

Unfortunately, the only women that were really cool counters to the men were the mother, Amy Chan as She Sai Hua, and Liu Xiao Jie as Du Jin E. I'm on the fence about Guan Hong. Her love triangle was more interesting because Yelu Xia was such an intense and fascinating villain. Otherwise, the princess was just kinda there, Liu Shi Shi as Luo was pretty, but such a perfect little mary sue that it was hard to like her, and of course the minister's daughter was just freakin' annoying as the cliched two-faced, spurned woman.

My vote for favorite couple in that series goes to the mom and dad. Qi Lang and Du Jin E comes as a close second because they were so cute together. I wish they had a bit more at the end, but her meeting with Liu Lang was very nicely done.

I only have seen the 2004 version with Alec Su as Yang Si Lang and the Korean actress Chae Rim (if I'm correct) as Pan Yu Yuan. Really liked it even it was very dramatic, it's after not a funny story. Recommend to watch it. [thumps up]

I love this series! ^__^ I do have to agree with some of the comments that it's quite draggy in the beginning, and some of the plot arcs slow down the story a bit too much, but once the pace picks up, everything gets really interesting!

The casting (especially the men and some of the more prominent female characters) is good, the fight/battle scenes are smooth and well-choreographed, the acting is pretty natural all around, and while this IS a more light-hearted take on the legend of the Yang clan, there is no shying away from the eventual tragedy of the men's deaths. I also appreciate the antagonists of the show, whom I feel are great counterparts to the more straightforward heroism of the Yang family members.

A great series overall, and one I would recommend to just about anyone!

This series is absolutely visually stunning. From the sets to the costumes to the acting everything about this series reaches near perfection.

My favorite brother in this series is Hu Ge and the one I like least would probably have to be Peter Ho.

This series was very touching and in my opinion way better then the Alec Su version.

If you havent seen this yet please do its wonderful!

A great series - one of the best I have seen thus far. Really an absorbing series that bring out all your emotions and feelings. The acting is fantastic - especially Madame Yang (Amy Chan), Si Lang (Peter Ho) and Liu Lang (Hu Ge).

i feel old seeing amy chan play the role of a mother to grow children. her acting has gotten even better with this role.