Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Mliang

Is "Born Rich" a hit or miss?

498 posts in this topic

definately a hit, I cant wait for the series to end releasing so i can watch it

born rich is good and i guess the ending will be like..yatming and sit's daughter will be together...

i think it will be a hit.. the series looks good so far

I think born rich will be a BIG HIT!! As many people are waiting for Gallen for so long.....

It is so nice to see Anita Yuen acting so well and hope she will be acting in her next coming series.

is a good story line so far. Hope it won't have an anti climax later in the series.

For now i think it will be a really good drama series. The old actor also make it even better cuz they can act better than the new ones.

But the thing is, it's kinda predictable from the start but I enjoy watching all the glamour though! Great series!

i reckon will be hit

i still haven't watched in a exam period...so want to watch~

i think born rich for now is still quite ok but hopefully they wont make it boring with such a long series

excellent show. best i've seen come from tvb in a long time! gallen lo plays his role really well.

born rich is okay. i don't think it's as good as the other grand productions. it seems like people are playing around rather than acting

its an ok show, not that intresting in first ten eps. i consider a hit.

I think it can be a hit, in the beganning of the serie wasn't all that great. But i think once you keep watching and know what's going on it'll be a good series. So far i think it's getting better and better.

I think Born Rich is going to be a hit, because we have actors/actresses who actually KNOW how to act. I'm very happy to see some of the old timers return, they bring back a lot of memories from the series I watched when I was a kid. :)

I think Born Rich will be a hit and the best drama . So many top guy on the same drama

i"ve only seen a few episodes and i like the cast thus far...the storyline is a bit of a drag so I hope it will pick up soon.

I think this is very good series, cause a lot of good stars, I think I will love it.

Hope this is a good movie...wanna download n watch...will giv some review later.

this is by far a very good series... the last good tvb series i watch was emergency unit... i stop watching the inbetween series after watching the 1st episode because soo fail.

I think this drama will definitely be a hit. If you saw the first couple episodes, there are a bunch of old-famous actors/actresses.

P.S.: Question, the guy in this show, Yat Ming, what show was he in a long time ago? I remember when I was little, I saw this guy act in a show as well.