Oh Ki Hwan

Seo Dong Won

Han Jae Min

Park Chan Yoo

Kim Min Jae

Hu Nam Hwi

Kim Young Min

Synopsis:

"My Sassy Girl" is based on an on-line serial written by Kim Ho-sik that detailed his relationship with his off-the-wall college girlfriend. This was eventually compiled into a best-selling book and caught the attention of director Kwak Jae-young, who wrote the script for the film. The story kicks off with college student Kyun-woo (Korean pop singer Cha Tae-hyun, in his feature film debut) crossing paths with a drunk girl (Jun Ji-hyun of "Il Mare") on a late-night subway. Just before she passes out, the girl looks at Kyun-woo and calls him 'honey'. The other passengers, assuming him to be the hapless girl's boyfriend, demand that Kyun-woo look after her. After carrying her on his back for what seems to be miles, Kyun-woo drops the girl off at a motel. But instead of leaving her and getting on his way, Kyun-woo finds himself intrigued by the nameless girl and vows to do whatever he can to heal her sorrow.

Unfortunately, he gets far more than he bargained as he becomes wrapped around the finger of this strange girl, whose dramatic mood swings are outmatched only by her penchant for sociopathic behavior. When they dine out and Kyung-woo orders anything but coffee, she barks her mantra "Do you wanna die?" and then promptly changes his order to coffee. When her feet begin aching from walking, she forces Kyung-woo to switch his comfortable running shoes for her high heels. And being a budding screenwriter, she demands that Kyung-woo read her wacky treatments, or else face an ass kicking. However, despite these crazy antics (not to mention landing in jail a few times), Kyun-woo finds himself hopelessly hooked on this 'sassy girl'. And though the girl seems to relish in humiliating and belittling those around her, it becomes clear that underneath the brash exterior is a wounded soul who holds a genuine affection for Kyun-woo.

+credits to mediacircus+

Edited by silverbear

i loved this movie also, this was my first korean movie and it later got me hooked into watching korean movies as well...lol

I swear, everyone has seen this movie before! IT IS THEEE best Korean comedy! I can never get sick of it!

wow!!! this movie was the one that got me startting watch korean movies

it was sexy, sad , and really funny lol

this has to be one of my favorite movies of all time, funny, sad and crazy. A must watch

It was my first Korean movie, it got me hooked on watching more of these, like Windstruck and Daisy!

This movie was really funny, I specially enjoy watching the leading actress.

this is da best movie ever!!! SO SWEET AND funny!!! its jst 1 of those movies that will make u fall inlove w/ "destiny" ^^..........it kips ur hopes up 4 destiny hehehe

I must say...this movie is soooo HILARIOUS!! It was probabily my first and best humourous Korean movie. You know how most Korean movies are sad and tradgic. All in all, I would recommend this movie.

I dunt understand this movie at all after watching it... I know everyone says it's so good and all, but I have a totally opposite feeling. I really dunt like it... I found it to be weird and annoying =(

such a great film, very entertaining. Even though its been out for a while, i've watched it many times when i am bored

i loved this movie ! it was soo cute and funny. it was quite entertaining :nodnod:

i would recommend this movie to any1. it is a touching,cute, and funny movie

first korean movie I watched, at first didn't think much of it but towards the end it was soooo sad

This movie was funny. im a fan of jeon ever since i watch this movie. she was great. very sassy. and the guy was funny as well.

definitely the most classical koren i've ever seen! after having watched it since 6 years ago.. i still recall back the hilarious moments and delights and laughter that i had throughout the whole movie!

yeah, this movie is hilarious and great :yell: especially Jun Ji-hyun

it movie....i watched like over 7 times. it's so hilarious. the ending is also good

The ending was a little unexpected, though. But in my opinion this story was absolutely funny and enlightening at the same time. One of the funniest parts was when CTH said he realised he's a boy and his family wanted a daughter so much and often dressed him up like a girl. And also the part where JJH puked on someone's head! Hahahaha :D

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!

this movie is the reason for my korean obsession... this led my life to watch 10 korean dramas.. tons of korean movies.. food.. and i even started taking korean classes lol/// ok kinda sad haha

i think everyone has seen this moive

most of my mate enjoyed it more than the girls who watched it

good movie.

recommend it to everyone

ending is sad though

this is the most happening movie... funny.. jun ji-hyun is just pretty....

I decided to watch this film because of the popularity it received in the Asian community. I have to say i was a little dissapointed maybe because I expected too much before watching it. Although I am a viewer of "chick flicks" ocassionally, I fell to sleep watching this. I plan to watch this movie in the future in a unbiased and energetic state.