Oh Ki Hwan

Seo Dong Won

Han Jae Min

Park Chan Yoo

Kim Min Jae

Hu Nam Hwi

Kim Young Min

Synopsis:

"My Sassy Girl" is based on an on-line serial written by Kim Ho-sik that detailed his relationship with his off-the-wall college girlfriend. This was eventually compiled into a best-selling book and caught the attention of director Kwak Jae-young, who wrote the script for the film. The story kicks off with college student Kyun-woo (Korean pop singer Cha Tae-hyun, in his feature film debut) crossing paths with a drunk girl (Jun Ji-hyun of "Il Mare") on a late-night subway. Just before she passes out, the girl looks at Kyun-woo and calls him 'honey'. The other passengers, assuming him to be the hapless girl's boyfriend, demand that Kyun-woo look after her. After carrying her on his back for what seems to be miles, Kyun-woo drops the girl off at a motel. But instead of leaving her and getting on his way, Kyun-woo finds himself intrigued by the nameless girl and vows to do whatever he can to heal her sorrow.

Unfortunately, he gets far more than he bargained as he becomes wrapped around the finger of this strange girl, whose dramatic mood swings are outmatched only by her penchant for sociopathic behavior. When they dine out and Kyung-woo orders anything but coffee, she barks her mantra "Do you wanna die?" and then promptly changes his order to coffee. When her feet begin aching from walking, she forces Kyung-woo to switch his comfortable running shoes for her high heels. And being a budding screenwriter, she demands that Kyung-woo read her wacky treatments, or else face an ass kicking. However, despite these crazy antics (not to mention landing in jail a few times), Kyun-woo finds himself hopelessly hooked on this 'sassy girl'. And though the girl seems to relish in humiliating and belittling those around her, it becomes clear that underneath the brash exterior is a wounded soul who holds a genuine affection for Kyun-woo.

+credits to mediacircus+

Edited by silverbear

i love this movie. i watched it 5 times and i'm still not tired of it. JJH is so pretty in this too..JJH and CTH is hilarious in this. they make a nice couple.

i have watched this movie so many times already. havent go bore of it yet lol. great movie.

this movie is absolutely fantastic. i always watch it every few months and i still laugh out loud and cry each and every time.

i love this movie, they make a great on screen couple =) most movies with CTH is just hilarious

fun, wit....but the plot....?? i think they could have done more here expanding on the relationship aspect of things...it just seemed silly that they explained more about her emotions nearer to the end of the movie. it would be nice to see her struggling with her emotions a bit more in the middle of the movie....coz she was portrayed like she was just playing with him and didn't really had any feelings for him at all....till the end, that is.

There so much memorable moments in here: my fav. is when the girl slaps the guy on the train for every foot that went over the line (left or right) i4got.. and i learned like important korean there too.. like chu ko lay or smthng

i think i have watched this movie 6 or 7 times... and its stiill funny... one of my favourite korean-movies

simple the best korean movie i watched. very funny and great story line

I love this movie, best korean movie I've ever saw (prolly the only korean I've ever saw). It's so different from those korean dramas where they are so slow. Only korean drama close to this is Full House.

loove the movie. soo touching which is quite unexpected at the beggining

Kurono: No need to quote the original post since it's so big.

Edited by Kurono

lost my rip of the movie... =(

loved the puking part at the start of the movie.

and the slapping game that he kept losing.

hilarious.

Good movie.. funny, good plot although sometimes alittle confusing, n of course very touching.

heyyyy thiss is goodddd.... buttt i dunno if i can watch it over and over again...

lost my rip of the movie... =(

loved the puking part at the start of the movie.

and the slapping game that he kept losing.

hilarious.

I think I've effectively wiped that nasty scene from my memory, because I don't remember it at all.

But I do remember the slapping game bits. It was hilarious!

This was one of the first Korean movies I watched, and is still one of the most hilarious and touching. I don't quite remember the details of the movie anymore, but that makes it perfect for watching again!

well i don't like korean movie much...but my friend drag me to accompany her to watch this movie!

well if u want to compare with some western or hk mov, i'll most probably choose those hk or western...

but after watching this film, i think i'll reconsider if ppl ask me to go for korean movie..

so guyz, watch it, its FUN

one of the only korean movies i liek but i think windstruck is alittle better

This movie was really funny, I specially enjoy watching the leading actress.

when my gf decided to rent this, I had little hopes of it being any good. Boy, was i proven wrong! it was so funny! plus, the girl is hot!

Edited by hoyoyo

Actually this show was the one that started my interest in K movies...i love the part where the guy thought he got another competition and was telling him(in the cafe) about the girl's habits,likes and dislike....that was damn touching....

heard the producers of this show is planning a part II....anyone could confirm??LURVED this show......

i really like this movie a lot and i recommend it to everyone to watch!! :D