silverbear

Young and Dangerous IV - 97古惑仔戰無不勝 [1997]

38 posts in this topic

l_p0000003602.jpg

Title: Young and Dangerous IV

Director: Andrew Lau

Producer: Manfred Wong

Cast:

Ekin Cheng, Jordan Chan, Michelle Reis, Karen Mok, Alex Man, Ng Chi Hung, Roy Cheung, Michael Tse, Jerry Lamb, Jason Chu, Anthony Wong, Sandra Ng, Pinky Cheung, Wan Yeung Ming, Spencer Lam, Ken Lo, Lee Siu Kei, Samuel Leung, Nam Yin, Chan Chui Fung, Michael Lam

Synopsis:

Older, wiser, but still young and dangerous. The Hung Hing boys of Causeway Bay return for further adventures, but the stakes – and the cast of actors – have grown considerably. Now branch leader of Causeway Bay, Chan Ho-Nam (Ekin Cheng) reflects on the triad life and the tragedies he's encountered. He doesn't have long to reflect though, because unexpected turmoil threatens Hung Hing from the inside! Chicken (Jordan Chan) is offered the branch leadership of Tuen Mun, but to his surprise does not receive support from longtime pal Ho-Nam. As the two find their friendship threatened, Hung Hing looks for a new leader in Mr. Chiang's brother (Alex Man), and the Tung Sing triad secretly backs Chicken's rival for the Tuen Mun territory.

Young and Dangerous 4 ups the ante with a deeper exploration of the realities of triad leadership, and the continuing maturation of fledgling leader Chan Ho-Nam. In addition, series creators Andrew Lau and Manfred Wong pack the film with even more cast members. Roy Cheung returns as a character different from the one he played in Young and Dangerous 3, Karen Mok and Anthony Wong both return, and Sandra Ng makes her first appearance in the award-winning role of Sister Thirteen, the famed lesbian Hung Hing branch leader she also played in Portland Street Blues. Gorgeous Michelle Reis rounds out the stellar cast as a possible new love interest for Chan Ho-Nam.

ahhh.... this film does bring back all the old memories. can't believe its 12 years since i watched it. but still... a classic

haha~ very old one, but wanna watch it over again

~

bad boys movies!!

support

i love all the young and dangerous la. Long time never watch le. I hope to watch it again.

I totally like this kind of movie, wish to have continue part!....

Yup this movie is totally amazing!! Part 3 was my favorite when Gigi dies.....sad but excellent story line. And it was very cool how chicken came in to save Ekin lol

young and dangerous is really good. But I think the first 2 parts are the best.

Bring backs memory :)

All the young and dangerous movie are great

they are old movie but havent seen movie about triad as good as young and dangerous

This movie is the best of the best. i grew up watching this movie.

I totally enjoyed the whole movie without skipping like I did on others. It was an awesome movie!

This movies is very super good, Ekin.C should come out for some new one...i belive there still alot of epople wanna watch it

I really love watching this whole movie. It will be very good if there's a new movie of this.

Love young and dangerous. These movies brings back memories.

all the gangster movie, esp. chan ho nam

remind me in the old days..

thank u for uploading

This is my favoriet movie. I love the young gangsters especially Jordan. He is very cool. Thanks for sharing.

one of the best gangster movie ever make, already watch it over many times and cause i think this want to watch in on my computer, thanks for uploading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

was my favourite movie still is in the top today, besttt. and theyre all too cool :drinks: :cheers:

wow, getto movie indeed..... I remember watching this movie back when I was in junior high school...

such a long time ago since i watched it, but sometimes its cool to watch it again

i watched this movie many years ago, very good movie, bring me lots of memories

really like this series of movie, remind of my childhood