Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest boo

Baby boy infected with H1N1 is in critical condition

11 posts in this topic

source: singtao.com

translator: boo (AEU)

The Hospital Authority have announced that there has been a new case of H1N1 type-A influenza (human swine flu).

A 13 month old baby boy was discovered to have influenza symptoms, and on October 1st he was admitted into the Princess Margaret Hospital Accident and Emergency where he was placed in the center for infectious diseases. On the next day, the baby was confirmed to have human swin flu. On the night of the 4th, the baby boy starting having febrile convulsions, and subsequently was moved to the Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, where he was given breathing equipment. Due to the worsening condition of the baby, he was treated with Tamiflu and antibiotics. Hospital staff will continue to closely monitor the condition of the baby boy.

he's probably the youngest to catch the swine flu. hope he'll be okay!

poor thing... i hope he will be ok...

hope he gets better soon!~~

everyone has to be more careful....

poor thing, hope the doctor and nurse take good care of him and he will be doing okay soon.

I hope the baby gets better soon, poor thing, so young to suffer 'Swine flu"

Poor baby, so young and caught "swine flu" where did he catch it from?

oh my >< thats a shame ><

how can a lil baby boy get H1N1? probz a lil illness n develops into H1N1 since he would have a poor immune system >< aish.. hope he gets better!

talking about having a poor immune system, does anyone have an idea what to do to help to build up our immune system?

lol i still remember this when i was at a airplane to toronto from hk those guys check me like craxy :)

poeple just dun take care of their children. i get pissed when i see these news . there's just too many of this happening.