Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest cici

Hong Kong joins with China to celebrate 60th anniversary of Founding of People's Republic China

10 posts in this topic

Hong Kong joins with China to celebrate 60th anniversary of Founding of People's Republic China

source: takungpao

translated by cici@Asianeu

In Celebrating the 60th anniversary of The Founding of The People's Republic of China, China displayed an array of military power and one of the outstanding aspects of celebration is rows of female soldiers marching in the celebration. Also, Hong Kong sent a boat with Bauhinia blakeana for the parade. Macau and Hong Kong Chief Executives are also present in China

131930_10.jpgmw-1.jpg

zm-11.jpg105256_10.jpg

105125_2.jpg105115_1.jpg

gw-12.jpg

This year's Mid-Autumn Festival is also near the 60th anniversary celebration, people therefore celebrate this traditional holiday with the National Day

gw-33.jpggw-12.jpg

mw-1.jpg

Every year in Hong Kong's Mid-Autumn Festival, a flaming dragon dance will be performed for 3 days in a row. It's customary for people to put incense on the dragon

gw-14.jpg103532_3.jpg

103521_4.jpg103509_2.jpg

Other celebration display in Hong Kong. This event includes over hundreds of youths holding a flag to form this large Hong Kong flag to salute to China

gw-71.jpggw-73.jpg

Firework display on New China National Day

gw-31.jpg

Nice pictures! The marching was really stunning. I bet it would be even better at the scene! Go China!

It is nice to see Hong Kong joins in the celebration. I don't think any country can top the China's 60th anniversary. I wonder how long did they practice to organize this huge celebration.

Edited by mango26

be proud as a Chinese after seen this. don't know how long it takes them to practice....

be proud as a Chinese after seen this. don't know how long it takes them to practice....

The most impressive part is the showing of all four leaders with their slogan & specific missions.

a group of women was especially recruited for this, and the commentator was saying how they were given makeup with sunscreen to keep their skin nice XD

My uncle thinks the tanks are cool and I go a little too. The pictures are really nice. So realistic

does anybody know where I can download this show my family wants to watch this show

Wow, those pictures look great. The marching is stunning, it is perfect. It must have took them a long time to practice to get it perfect for all of them. It must have been a huge celebration since the National Day and Mid-Autumn Festival was so close to each other.

Edited by jo3y

WOW! nice pictures! my dad was watching this like a few days ago. it was kinda boring thoughh. and they were all talking in mandarin..