Director: Herman Yau

Producer: Lau Wai Keung

Casts:

Julian Cheung

Cheung Tat Ming

Mandy Chiang

Ivy Yi

Synopsis:

Killer Ah Qi is back. Ah Qi had previously killed 6 people. He is back to kill another person who happens to be the one who killed his father. However, Ah Qi never thought of taking revenge as he had seen the most cruel killings during the time when he was a gangster. There is no moral nor justice, only betrayal and killing people is just a job to him. An assignment which went wrong forced him to escape to Taiwan and seek refuge with a friend who himself is in troubled waters. Ah Qi was romantically involved with a girl selling betal nut but unfortunately for him, his unfinish business in Hong Kong came back to haunt him.

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

+credits to imdb+

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

very well made movie as it shows the battle and the evil of money and how it can break apart relationships that supposedly broke apart the previous generations relationship. this movie was true to the heart as we see that even though Ah 7 was a killer he did have a heart and he did have a heart to forgive and love. However i feel that the Beer girl was not positioned in the movie correctly as she just randomly shows up and is part of the movie also sharing the last scene with the main character. also the 7 feet tall description should have been added because Ah 7 def was not 7 feet tall

Edited by (-Jin-)

Cool and steady killer.Insane and unstable friend.

This is a movie about brotherhood and trust.

Well worth the dollars.

this movie is so confusing...well for me..i rlly didnt undersytanged much of the story line...i thought it woul dbe more simplier

to me, this movie storyline is non-sense....don't understand at all.....maybe i am just not in2 these kind of movie...{O_o}

Movie didn't make sense at all. Overall i would give this movie a 7/10. Nothing going on. I dont really like chinese murder movies. I like american ones better.

movie was ok....7's psycho friend was a big LOSER

the ending sucked...especially for the girl....got smoked out like swiss cheese

Can't say I enjoyed this movie. I suppose some parts about what a mob life is like was quite interesting, but in general not a recommended watch.

do you know wat this film reminds me of? its like A TRUE COP STORY made in the 97's , it was drama slash action slash adenture.

i watched this for chilam but it was pretty good. a little rough at bits but it was OK overall chilam's acting was pretty good. but they needed a more stronger cast

saw this quite recently. Didn't really understand it to be honest.

and there's some blood/gross scences in this movie!!

like that part where chilam cuts his arm off. ><

movie was okay and i have seen better. it was still an enjoyable watch if you have time on your hand. typical hong kong genre.

I like it but it has too much violate and the actors are not known.